Paranoid Metal Webzine Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Bandi > Tuja scena
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BLACK SABBATH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Erik_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Feb.2012 at 09:35
How can you die, when you've never lived?
polopoklip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopoklip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Feb.2012 at 11:28
Originally posted by _Erik_ _Erik_ wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbcMzGa6WnI
prejebeno

Riffmeister generals!
...separation of delusion and cum...

doomedlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doomedlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02.Feb.2012 at 19:00
Posodobitev stanja
Od Bill Ward
Statement on Black Sabbath Album & Tour:

Los Angeles, CA – February 2, 2012

Dear Sabbath Fans, Fellow Musicians and Interested Parties,

At this time, I would love nothing more than to be able to proceed with the Black Sabbath album and tour. However, I am unable to continue unless a "signable" contract is drawn up; a contract that reflects some dignity and respect toward me as an original member of the band. Last year, I worked diligently in good faith with Tony, Ozzy and Geezer. And on 11/11/11, again in good faith, I participated in the L.A. press conference. Several days ago, after nearly a year of trying to negotiate, another “unsignable” contract was handed to me.

Let me say that although this has put me in some kind of holding pattern, I am packed and ready to leave the U.S. for England. More importantly, I definitely want to play on the album, and I definitely want to tour with Black Sabbath.

Since the news of Tony's illness, and the understanding that the band would move production to the U.K., I've spent everyday getting to or living in a place of readiness to leave. That involves something of a task, and as I've tried to find out what's going on with the U.K. sessions, I've realized that I've been getting "the cold shoulder" (and, I might add, not for the first time). Feeling somewhat ostracized, my guess is as of today, I will know nothing of what'shappening unless I sign "the unsignable contract."

The place I'm in feels lousy and lonely because as much as I want to play and participate, Ialso have to stand for something and not sign on. If I sign as-is, I stand to lose my rights, dignity and respectability as a rock musician. I believe in freedom and freedom of speech. I grew up in a hard rock/metal band. We stood for something then, and we played from the heart with honesty and sincerity. I am in the spirit of integrity, far from the corporate malady, I am real and honest, fair and compassionate.

If I'm replaced, I have to face you, the beloved Sabbath fans. I hope you will not hold me responsible for the failure of an original Black Sabbath lineup as promoted. Without fault finding, I want to assure everyone that my loyalty to Sabbath is intact.

So here I am. I lay my truth down before you. I'm good to go IF I get a “signable” contract. I don't want to let anyone down, especially Black Sabbath and all the Sabbath fans. You know I love you. It would be a sad day in Rock if this current situation fell to the desires of a few.

My position is not greed-driven. I'm not holding out for a "big piece" of the action (money) like some kind of blackmail deal. I’d like something that recognizes and is reflective of my contributions to the band, including the reunions that started fourteen years ago. After the last tour I vowed to never again sign on to an unreasonable contract. I want a contract that shows some respect to me and my family, a contract that will honor all that I've brought to Black Sabbath since its beginning.

That's the story so far.

Stay safe and stay strong.

I love every single one of you.

--Bill Ward

tole je Bill Ward ( oziroma človek, ki upravlja njegov profil, objavil na FBju)... stvari se že komplicirajo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doomedlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Feb.2012 at 20:42
We were saddened to hear yesterday via Facebook that Bill declined publicly to participate in our current Black Sabbath plans...we have no choice but to continue recording without him although our door is always open... We are still in the UK with Tony. Writing and recording the new album and on a roll... See you at Download!!! - Tony, Ozzy and Geezer

očitno ne bo nič z Billom
Gašper Fatur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Feb.2012 at 21:44
Nej gre vse v PM, to ni več to če ne bo Warda.
FUCK THE WORLD
puzavnar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puzavnar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04.Feb.2012 at 15:14
me
že ne zanima več

taprav desc ma orodje pod streho
http://puzavnar.mybrute.com
jst ne spim,jest komiram
izjava dneva od gurija
now telefon mam.pm me your number bithes
matos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04.Feb.2012 at 22:35
emm kaj pa je zanga "unsignable" contract, mislm tko, ne predstavljam si kaj bi tip rad, no nočem zvenet kot kapitalistična pizda, ampak "what is there, that money can't buy?", po drugi strani pa da bi ga tekom turneje promoviral kot boga rock & rolla, si pomojem mnenju tud ne želi (čeprav ne bi bilo zelo narobe če bi glih ga), ga jebe prevelika publiciteta, bi rad vse speljal bolj "umirjeno", res mi ni jasno česa mu ne morjo zrihtat??
Jest si to predstavljam tako: evo ti posnameš plato, odšpilaš teh par koncertov, posnamete spot, še nekej promo šita, dobiš pa tokle $$$, aja no prov pol pa $$$$, aja no ok, pa še pred vsakim špilom svoj privat aprtma, zmenen.
Ne vem no, al sm tolk daleč od resnice?
zanimivo no, če so ostali dobil zadost, pa si predstavljam da je Ozzy precej bolj zahtevn starček
. . .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Feb.2012 at 00:11
Pomoje je tako da bi morali dobit vsak četrtino, njemu (Billu Wardu) so namenili pa manj kot 25%. Denarja seveda.
FUCK THE WORLD
Preshko View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Preshko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Feb.2012 at 08:50

Reunion je vreden čez 100 mio $... kako imajo in so imeli urejeno med sabo, si niti predstavljati ne moremo...vprašanje koliko določeni člani sploh komunicirajo med sabo, koliko se samo odvetniki eni drugih pogovarjajo. Če bi si vsi 4 osebno tako zelo želeli, da pride do reuniona originalne zasedbe, bi že rešili in bi se to zgodilo. Pa če bi bilo odvisno samo od teh 4 oseb, bi se zmenili, jih je pa zraven vpletenih veliko več in s tem ogromno enih interesov.

Če naj bi po Faturji vsak dobil 25%, potem vprašanje, če so Wardu ponudili kaj več od 10%... ugibanja, dvomim, da bodo kdaj o tem govorili. Za tak in še manjši denar, kar je še vedno ogromno, bo brez oklevanj prišel bobnat Appice ali kak drug in vsi vpleteni bodo zadovoljni. Nekaj hude krvi bo med feni, a na koncertih zaradi tega ne bo nič manj folka (nekaj podobnega kot pri Judas Priest. Ker ni bilo KKja, je bolj malo fanov ostalo doma, če ne bo Warda, jih bo še manj).

Edited by Preshko - 05.Feb.2012 at 08:59

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doomedlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Feb.2012 at 09:07
Ward nej bi dobil 5%, če se ne motim... pa mislim, da vsak ne more dobiti 25% ker že tako ogromno keša vzamejo managerji... Mislim, da je največji problem ravno v managerjih. Black Sabbath so vedno jebali managerji ( in Sharon) in očitno bo tako tudi v prihodnosti...
doda24 View Drop Down
Organizator
Organizator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doda24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Feb.2012 at 12:57
In z orginalno postavo ne bo nič::(:(:(.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Feb.2012 at 18:18
Originally posted by doomedlover doomedlover wrote:

Ward nej bi dobil 5%, če se ne motim... pa mislim, da vsak ne more dobiti 25% ker že tako ogromno keša vzamejo managerji... Mislim, da je največji problem ravno v managerjih. Black Sabbath so vedno jebali managerji ( in Sharon) in očitno bo tako tudi v prihodnosti...

25% sm mislu za tisti keš ki je namenjen za same člane benda, ne vsa keš - itak da dosti poberejo meneđerji in ostali vpleteni.

Meni je res škoda če Warda ne bo ker mi je njegovo bobnanje pri BS res zakon in pomembnen sestavni del njihove glasbe. Bom pa res, kot je rekel Preško, šou na koncert tudi če bo Vinnie al pa kdo drugi za bobni.
FUCK THE WORLD
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Feb.2012 at 09:37
pa u kurac no

res sm mel eno željo za leto 2012 in to je da gremo u izi v beograd na BLACK SABBATH, brez skrbi okol faxa, dnarja in zdravja članov.....   upaš in razmišlaš o zdravju vseh in še posebi tonya, da bi le blo vse uredu, se trudiš delat izpite v naprej, da se takrat ne bi nagužval.... pol pa taka grda meneđerska fuka...... grrrrrrrrrr
seveda se na koncert gre v vsakem primeru še kr, ampak res, k mon?
Zupan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Feb.2012 at 13:34
Glede na njihova leta bi si mislu da se jim gre za kaj več kot le denar ...
Zupan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Feb.2012 at 13:35
Glede na njihova leta bi si mislu da se jim gre za kaj več kot le denar ...
polopoklip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopoklip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07.Feb.2012 at 20:04
Originally posted by Zupan Zupan wrote:

Glede na njihova leta bi si mislu da se jim gre le za denar ...

fixed.
...separation of delusion and cum...

lord_morthron View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lord_morthron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Feb.2012 at 15:42

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Feb.2012 at 15:54
"The source added that manager Sharon Osbourne has effectively "fired" founding drummer Bill Ward..."

Če je to res je pa res žalostno od Tonya in Geezerja da se nista potegnila za Billa. Denar sveta vladar očitno. Grem jih gledat samo ker še nikoli nism vidu B.S. v živo (ps šr zdej ne bodo original B.S kot kaže), če ne bi odjebal celo zadevo... Beda.
FUCK THE WORLD
lord_morthron View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lord_morthron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Feb.2012 at 18:50
Še izjava Arona Warda, Billovega sina (ki so jo mimogrede parkrat izbrisali z Black Sabbath facebook strani):

"the press is spinning this shit storm to read as if my dad has quit. this is not true. the guys know that. that's why they said the door is ALWAYS open.
my dad hasn't "declined" playing with black sabbath or "threatened" to pull out of this reunion.
as he stated his bags are packed and he's ready to go. he say's it loud and clear, he definitely wants to play on the album and he definitely wants to tour.
i know he's been committed to this project from the beginning all the way to the point everyone else flew off to the uk.
when i saw him over the summer he had this little cd case with him that had all the rehearsals and song ideas.
each cd was sharpie scrawled with rough titles and ideas they had been working on.
about a month ago my dad called me to let me know that Tony had been diagnosed with cancer. he said they were all flying over in the next couple of weeks to continue recording the album in the uk and begin rehearsals for the summer tours. he'd been rehearsing more than i've ever known him to. up till about 3 weeks ago he was working extremely hard and close with the other 3 on this album/reunion tour. he was in very good spirits and sounded excited to be writing with Tony, Geezer and Ozzy again.
i know if they sort this shit out you guys won't be disappointed.

i've always stayed out of my dad's business and would like nothing more than for everything to be worked out swiftly between the guys.
unfortunately it's become personal with all these idiots slagging off my dad so this is for the fucking morons saying

"get over it Bill" : my dad has "gotten over it" again and again. he's risen above this bullshit thing called showbiz for the last 30 years. he's respected because he's real and honest not just because he's a complete bad ass on the drums. he's been there for other musicians. in all kinds of circles - punk rock, hardcore, metal whatever. he was one of the first to get his head screwed back on after the 70's and get cleaned up. he's given so much support to so many people trying to pull themselves out of the hell called addiction. he tries so hard to stay in touch with the fans. he'll talk your ear off if you get a chance. he is humbled by your support and loves you.

"can't believe he needs to make this public" or "it's not the first time" : you're an idiot and have no idea what the hell's really going on. just shut the fuck up and keep the speculation and lies to yourself. what my dad posted was from his heart, on the level and as usual completely honest. he wants you to know what's really going on. that he has been given a contract that he can't sign. nothing more to it. no hidden agenda. disappointingly someone else is trying to shroud everything in some kind of x factor "yeah it's full steam ahead - we have no choice" bullshit. of course they have a choice.

"don't be so greedy" : he is by no means greedy man. if he was he would of settled with whatever contract given him. it's kind of obvious someone else is greedy. wake up. he lives in a modest home in southern california. pays rent like the rest of uz. in case your still blind look at it this way - sadly the current "sabbath" statement reads as if someone would rather see the remaining members play in front of thousands of disappointed, confused and resentful fans then give my dad a dignified agreement. additionally the record sales will be severely affected because it isn't the promised original line up. all this because of someone's inability to respect him as the committed founding member he is. this has derailed the fan's hopes of seeing the original line up and strongly divided the fans. what a way to fuck up such a powerful, influential and inspirational legacy for the rest of time.

"who cares, it's just a bunch pensioners" : i'm just as cynical about old rock legends getting back on the road "one more time" as anyone but this is BLACK SABBATH. they've never been a conventional band. thing is i know these guys have been rehearsing loads. over the last couple months. when i've caught up with my dad he's been talking about how heavy the jams have been and how hard he's been playing. do you think people were looking at miles davis, ornette coleman or max roach going "man these guys are boring and old" no! it's the music that's important, played by the masters themselves. thats what we want. they're here to teach us, inspire us and make us flip out. i saw the (captain beefhearts) magic band recently on tour and they were clearly the definite article. legends. completely schooled any new hip shiny processed hyped out mush you've been exposed to in the last couple years. there's no doubt that there are loads of new heavy as fuck bands out there but to me Black Sabbath are still totally relevant. it's pointless to bitch about their age. they will kick serious fucking ass. trust.

to Terry (my godfather) , Ozzy (my friend when i was little) and Tony (towering hero) i hope that you will listen to your fans. they want all of you together. as YOU are black sabbath so is my Dad. i hope you guys can work it out.
Aron"

Edited by lord_morthron - 08.Feb.2012 at 18:51
Atheist View Drop Down
Paranoid crew
Paranoid crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atheist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Feb.2012 at 19:07
Vse skupaj je medijsko sranje...sta pa dve opciji: ali to namerno delajo, da je vse še bolj "peklensko" (to za Wardom), pa v resnici ni nič na tem, če pa je res, to kar se piše, je pa vseeno pol manj resno, kot to prikazujejo mediji...vsega je itak kriva una umetna pizda Sharon (kdo bi si mislil, da po tem, ko človek preboli raka, še hoče delat pizdarije, oz. ga sploh boli kurac za kak dolar, sploh v primeru, da jih ima že itak na milijone), ampak zaupam, da se bosta Tony, predvsem pa Geezer spametovala,...kot zadnje, nekdo je dobro napisal: če komu ponudijo igranje bobnov v Black Sabbath, bi bilo logično, da odkloni, če ima kanček pameti...iz spoštovanja do BS, fanov, predvsem pa do "monster groove masterja" Billa "Mošt machine" Warda... Out.
član View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote član Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Feb.2012 at 07:37
They are watching you.
Gigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Feb.2012 at 20:51
Točno 42 let nazaj, na današnji dan.

Edited by Gigo - 13.Feb.2012 at 20:51
lord scavenger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lord scavenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17.Feb.2012 at 20:33
TOUR UPDATE: BAND’S SOLE EUROPEAN PERFORMANCE THIS SUMMER SET FOR U.K.’S DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL. OZZY & FRIENDS TO PERFORM MAJORITY OF OTHER SCHEDULED SHOWS

BLACK SABBATH --who late last year confirmed the recording of their first new album in more than 33 years and a worldwide headlining tour--have had to put some plans on hold due to Tony Iommi's battle with lymphoma. At this time, BLACK SABBATH will perform only one show of this summer’s previously scheduled European tour. It will take place Sunday, June 10 at the U.K.’s Download Festival.

So as not to let the promoters and fans down, Ozzy Osbourne will now perform the majority of the previously scheduled BLACK SABBATH dates (both festival performances and the headlining shows) billed as OZZY & FRIENDS. These “first ever” OZZY & FRIENDS shows will feature appearances by “special guest” musicians including Geezer Butler (who will join Ozzy for a special BLACK SABBATH set as a show of respect and support to their friend, Tony Iommi) and longtime former OZZY band member Zakk Wylde. In addition, OZZY will be accompanied by longtime collaborator and friend Slash at select shows, with other “special guests” set to join the tour at various stops along the way (full list of dates, appearances below).

Tony Iommi continues to make excellent progress and is looking forward to getting back out on the road. Meanwhile, BLACK SABBATH continue to write and record music in the U.K. for their upcoming album. More information about these dates and BLACK SABBATH’s recording and touring plans is forthcoming.

Mutijo 100 na uro.. kdo si že lasti karto bo očitno moral namesto Black Sabbath v orginal postavi gledati Ozzy-ja & prijatelje..

Edited by lord scavenger - 17.Feb.2012 at 20:41
http://www.facebook.com/ferociousbooking
ferociousbooking@gmail.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doomedlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17.Feb.2012 at 20:53
hja, jst sem dal vse prihodke za ta koncert in zdej bom pomoje kar vrnil karto...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17.Feb.2012 at 21:50
Originally posted by lord scavenger lord scavenger wrote:

Mutijo 100 na uro.. kdo si že lasti karto bo očitno moral namesto Black Sabbath v orginal postavi gledati Ozzy-ja & prijatelje..

Rajši vrnem karto. Zaradi bolečin v Iommijevem hrbtu so Heaven & Hell odpadli v Španiji na Metalway 2009 (ko smo eno uro stali pred odrom in jih čakali so pršli roudiji in začeli razstavljat opremo), zdej bodo pa kot kaže še B.S. odpadli. Škoda.
FUCK THE WORLD
Šujo View Drop Down
Paranoid crew
Paranoid crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Šujo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2012 at 11:58
u kurac
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on
SphynX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SphynX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Feb.2012 at 20:31
ma jebo jih ejBig%20smile a se bo dal karte vrnt? a kdo kj ve?
We don't need their laws together we destroy. If it's not in your blood you will never understand
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Feb.2012 at 14:06
zdle sm klico na eventim in se da vstopnce (za beograd) baje še normalno kupit, zram edin piše "sprememba v programu".... torej se ne da dnarja nazaj dobit

tole mi smrdi po svetovnem nategu!

sj ta ozzy, geezer & zakk so zakon team, sam za njih se pa ne bi v beograd vozo...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doomedlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Feb.2012 at 23:49
Originally posted by FABO FABO wrote:

zdle sm klico na eventim in se da vstopnce (za beograd) baje še normalno kupit, zram edin piše "sprememba v programu".... torej se ne da dnarja nazaj dobit

tole mi smrdi po svetovnem nategu!

sj ta ozzy, geezer & zakk so zakon team, sam za njih se pa ne bi v beograd vozo...

na koncerti. net so rekli, da nam bodo denar vrnili... Upam, da bo res, ker nočem plačati praktično vseh prihrankov, da vidim Slasha
M1A2X3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M1A2X3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Feb.2012 at 01:08

jp to bi blo zelo lepo od njih d dajo dnar nazaj!

Edited by M1A2X3 - 21.Feb.2012 at 01:11
SphynX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SphynX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Feb.2012 at 19:44
na eventimu pravjo da se lhk karte vrne na prodajna mesta kjer ste jih kupl...

Edited by SphynX - 21.Feb.2012 at 19:45
We don't need their laws together we destroy. If it's not in your blood you will never understand
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Feb.2012 at 19:51
uf, zakon

zdj pa nj pride ozzy s frendi v LJ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Feb.2012 at 23:42
Škoda. Ampak OK, vsaj dnar bomo dobili nazaj.
FUCK THE WORLD
Pero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22.Feb.2012 at 10:03
Svim kupcima ulaznica za koncert grupe Black Sabbath kojima se ne bude svidela lista izvođača „Ozzy Osbourne & Friends“ festivala, Avalon produkcija će omogućiti povrat novca već od ponedeljka 27. februara.

- Dotad molimo sve fanove i ljubitelje čvrstog rock i metal zvuka za strpljenje jer se spremamo da objavimo široku listu izvođača i da u Beogradu, 28. juna na Ušću, priredimo najveći rock i metal festival u istoriji ovih prostora - zaključuje se u saopštenju.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Feb.2012 at 12:49
zaenkrat so zram the cult in paradise lost.... kr zanimivo, ampak bom kr vrno karto vrjetn...

Sova View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07.Mar.2012 at 19:32
Dodani še Black Label Society , Satyricon in Sanatorium.

The Dilemma!
Atheist View Drop Down
Paranoid crew
Paranoid crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atheist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.May.2012 at 11:05

Prvi Black Sabbath špil po 7 letih je odigran, brez Billa Warda...pizdarije se niso končale, brezveze v glavnem...očitno jim ni usojeno posneti še enega albuma, pa kurc, verjetno je celo bolje tako...Warda je nadomestil mulc iz Ozzy banda na bobnih... Ozzy je odpel odlično, ko sem ga gledal v živo me je presenetil, očitno se forma nadaljuje (offt: in Hetfield in Ozzy pojeta najboljše po prvi 20 letih, drugi po 30 po mojem mnenju), je pa bilo par presenečenj v setu in to odličnih (recimo Wheels of Confusion, majka, Lord of this World itd.) in celih 20 komadov, kljub temu da Iommi še vedno bori bitko...vse to je odlično in svaka čast, ampak kot rečeno, res brezveze, da se niso mogli z Wardom domenit vsega, kot bi se spodobilo za ljudi pri taki starosti...jebeni menedžerji, žene, pizde materne in vse ostalo, kar je odneslo to stvar od prave podobe...Big smile

edit:

Setlista je bila taka:

01. Into The Void
02. Under The Sun
03. Snowblind
04. War Pigs
05. Wheels Of Confusion
06. Electric Funeral
07. Black Sabbath
08. The Wizard
09. Behind The Wall Of Sleep
10. N.I.B.
11. Fairies Wear Boots
12. Lord Of This World
13. Tomorrow's Dream
14. Sweet Leaf
15. Symptom Of The Universe
16. Drum Solo
17. Iron Man
18. Dirty Women
19. Children Of the Grave
20. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
21. Paranoid

Edited by Atheist - 20.May.2012 at 11:12
Valuk View Drop Down
Organizator
Organizator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.May.2012 at 13:20
Wow, kakšna porno setlista!!!!
.:the brighter the light - the darker the shadow:.
g.sandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g.sandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07.Jun.2012 at 19:13
pozdrav! Z manjšo zamudo sem se dns odpravu na petrol, kjer mi niso vrnil dnarja za karto.
Komplet Black Sabbath al pa nič sem si rekel...

Tako da če koga zanima karta za Srbijo (Golden Circle 28.7.), jo imam jaz naprodaj ugodno, pm!

Porno Goba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porno Goba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18.Jun.2012 at 20:01
No jaz grem na Dunaj v torek in imam 2 placa v avtu.
jajca
Atheist View Drop Down
Paranoid crew
Paranoid crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atheist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23.Jul.2012 at 21:49
Zadeva je 8 mesecev na netu, pa je očitno samo 800 metalcev od milijonov in milijonov metalcev na svetu vtipkalo ime enega izmed 3 največjih metal bandov na svetu in letnico 1994 ("black sabbath live 1994") v youtube...žalostno... v glavnem, mojstrovina na odličnem koncertu, Anno Mundi iz Tyr plate, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL0BRfgTaY0&feature=related  na desni pa še veliko ostalih klasik s Tony Martinom...
Porno Goba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porno Goba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19.Apr.2013 at 09:02
jajca
Slay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19.Apr.2013 at 12:41
Dolgočasno, ampak velik boljš k sm mislu da bo. Bass je top, Iommi je ok. Samo komad je pa petkrat predolg, besedilo je retardirano in se samo vleče.... in vleče..... zzzz
Criminally insane
Atheist View Drop Down
Paranoid crew
Paranoid crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atheist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Apr.2013 at 03:13

Čakaj, čakaj, čakaj...kaj je retardirano? ne ga srat, če rečeš (oz. si kdorkoli z-upa reči), da je Geezer napisal karkoli blizu korena "ret" je isto, kot da bi rekel, da je metal retardirana glasba in sebe označil za retarda. Geezer Butler je tekstopisec, brez katerega bi v metalu pisali o rožicah in rocka rolla judas priest, ne pa o t(m)mi, vojni, drogah, pizdarijah,  satanu in ostalih uber tematikah, ne se hecat no...geezer butler je THE tekstopisec...vseh cajtov...

Blood on my conscious
And murder in mind
Out of the gloom I rise up from my tomb into impending doom (to je tolko classic, da je preveč kul možno...to je napisal človek, ki je izumil take kombinacije kul besed, kot so doom gloom itdWinkNuke)...
Now my body is my shrine

Ashes to ashes 
You cannot exhume a soul
Who do you trust when corruption and lust, creed of all the unjust,
Leaves you empty and unwhole?

To safeguard my philosophy
Until my dying breath
I transfer from reality
Into a mental death
I empathize with enemy
Until the timing’s right

ta dva odstavka pa isto...da ne govorimo o zelo zelo kul nemškemu stricu, ki je na naslovnici singla..

Komad glasbeno pa nč pretresljivega, se pa strinjam, bass ubija (in prav je tako), ata riff ne razočara, bobni niso tolko slabi, kot pričakovano...slab je samo ozzyev glas...(čeprav se je drogiral med snemanjem, tako da verjamem, da bo na ostalih komadih boljeLOL)

Slay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Apr.2013 at 18:05
No, meni se zdi otroško napisano. Ampak konec koncev je to moje mnenje. Geezer je pisal še veliko boljše stvari, kot je tole:

Nowhere to run
Nowhere to hide
Wondering if we will meet again
On the other side

Do you believe a word
what the Good Book said?
Or is it just a holy fairytale
And God is dead?
God is Dead x4

Right!

But still the voices in my head
Are telling me that god is dead
The blood pours down
The rain turns red
I don’t believe that God is dead
God is Dead x4

Se strinjam da je Geezer eden boljših tekstopiscev, če ne najboljši, ampak ko je pisal take:

I've watched the dogs of war enjoying their feast
I've seen the western world go down in the east
The food of love became the greed of our time
But now I'm living on the profits of crime

Oziroma:

Whirlwind churning, lovers learning
On this path of life we can't back down
Is it wrong?
Widows weeping, babies sleeping
Life becomes the singer and the song
Sing along

Je pa meni velik plus na tej plati (so far, razn Butlerja ter Iommija), da je Rick Rubin producent.

Edited by Slay - 21.Apr.2013 at 01:26
Criminally insane
Slay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20.Apr.2013 at 18:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4IGBEfsm2g

Upam, da se bo na plati najdl kej vsaj priblizno pol tolk dobrga kot je tole
Criminally insane
Atheist View Drop Down
Paranoid crew
Paranoid crew

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atheist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Apr.2013 at 18:39
Originally posted by Slay Slay wrote:

No, meni se zdi otroško napisano. Ampak konec koncev je to moje mnenje. Geezer je pisal še veliko boljše stvari, kot je tole:

Nowhere to run
Nowhere to hide
Wondering if we will meet again
On the other side

Do you believe a word
what the Good Book said?
Or is it just a holy fairytale
And God is dead?
God is Dead x4

Right!

But still the voices in my head
Are telling me that god is dead
The blood pours down
The rain turns red
I don’t believe that God is dead
God is Dead x4

Se strinjam da je Geezer eden boljših tekstopiscev, če ne najboljši, ampak ko je pisal take:

I've watched the dogs of war enjoying their feast
I've seen the western world go down in the east
The food of love became the greed of our time
But now I'm living on the profits of crime

Oziroma:

Whirlwind churning, lovers learning
On this path of life we can't back down
Is it wrong?
Widows weeping, babies sleeping
Life becomes the singer and the song
Sing along

Je pa meni velik plus na tej plati (so far, razn Butlerja ter Iommija), da je Rick Rubin producent.

No no, otroško je pa veliko drugače kot "retardirano";) tako je prav:)

Ja, Rubin bo, glede na to, da je fan od 12 leta, naredil, da bo prav, zdaj ni slabo, kar je kul...

Slay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25.Apr.2013 at 17:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2xz_cNVuCA

(God is dead? live)

Ter še drug singl, The end of the beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7OjvYiuXGM

Criminally insane
Slay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.Apr.2013 at 10:51
Criminally insane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30.May.2013 at 22:52
Verjetno jih grem pogledat ko bodo tle okrog, ampak Ozzyev vokal je pa precej švoh...
FUCK THE WORLD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>