Forum Home Forum Home > Ostalo > Chickfight
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedRobb Flynn od MH je bil oropan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Robb Flynn od MH je bil oropan
    Posted: 09.Sep.2010 at 00:55
Flynn Offers Reward For Stolen Items 09.07.10

"Today, Sept 7th, between the hours of 1:15 PM and 3:15 PM while I was picking my son up from school, my house (which is located in the Martinez/Virginia Hills area of California) was broken into and many priceless items were stolen. Items include my wife's jewelry, laptops, wakeboards, cash, and most importantly 4 of my guitars including the guitar that I recorded my first album Burn My Eyes with. Also stolen was a guitar that is priceless to me, that was a gift from Dimebag Darrell. The cock suckers even stole my son Zander's mini Flying V I got him for Christmas.

I am offering a $1,000 reward for the return of the Black Ibanez strat along with many stickers, a "Designated Drinker" sticker. Additionally I am also offering a $2,000 reward for the safe return of the blue Washburn Dimebolt prototype.

An APB has been put out to every Guitar Center in Northern California and the Police were able to get several fingerprints off of the 2 acoustics that the thieves handled, yet bizarrely left behind. Sightings of two suspicious vehicles have been reported, one a green/teal U.S.-make pickup truck, the other a white full-size work van.

If anyone sees or hears of anything on Craigslist, eBay, at their guitar shop... anything, anywhere! Please contact us at mike@machinehead1.com immediately.

-Robb"

source and pictures of the guitars can be found here: http://machinehead1.com/news.html
Godpuppy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Sep.2010 at 00:58
You can never be too Specialized!!

Post Reply Post Reply