Paranoid Metal Webzine Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Bandi > Tuja scena
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

METAL FROM MILAN show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentScream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: METAL FROM MILAN show
    Posted: 12.Jan.2010 at 18:21
Evo to je pa radijska oddaja mojega dobrega prijatelja Nik-a (DJ NIK) .
Oddajo lahko poslušate na www.dyhardradio.com in sicer ob nedeljah ob 22h zvečer. Ima tudi intervjuje z bandi itd. Do sedaj je delal z velikimi in majhnimi bandi. Tip v glavnem stura ;)

Tle sta še njegovi myspace strani

http://www.myspace.com/djnikfans

http://www.myspace.com/nkystrikes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Metal From Milan hosted by DJ Nik is the newest show playing metal from A-Z and everything in between, and can be heard on DyHard Radio Monday-Friday 5-8pm eastern time on www.dyhardradio.com

Metal from Milan not only plays the best in metal music from signed and unsigned artists,but also features a different artist every week with special interviews and chances for fans to interact with the artist and much more.

If you are an artist who would like to be aired on the show please send a press kit to:

MetalFromMilan@live.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My passion has always been music, which brought me firstly to become a drummer and secondly a professional music journalist which I have done for quite some time and I am now a DJ.Whether you are metal, hard rock, goth, industrial, punk, alternative or country, if you would like your music aired on oneof my shows please submit your music in mp3 format to metalfrommilan@live.com

Bands I have interviewed and worked with: 1st Liberation,Amon Amarth,Anders Manga,Andre Matos,Angra,Automan,Aury Moore,Avantasia,Barbara Schenker,Bella Morte,Benedictum,Bonetrigger,Carbon 9,Children Of Bodom,Coldseed,Cradle Of Filth,David Shankle Group,Deanna Johnston,Deathstars,Discard The Day,Divinity,Dychotomy Incarnate,Eternity,Flesh Eating Foundation,Gothminister,Graham Greene,Grave Digger, Hammerfall,Hell Within,Hex Fairydance,Inkubus Sukkubus,Inner Demons, Jackviper Jon Oliva's Pain,Kamelot,Kottak,Lennon,Macbeth,Malice In Wonderland,Marija Smolcic,Masterplan,Metal Knights,Misti Long,Moonspell,Naughty Whisper,Nigel Dupree Band, Nocturnal Rites,Rhyme,Ride The Sky,Ronny Munroe,Sage4,Savage Circus,Scarlet Sins,Seelenzorn,Seven Thorns,Skew Siskin,Skid Row,Sonata Arctica,SouLost,Steevi Jaimz Band, Stormwarrior,The Dreamside,The Jade,The Kerosene Man,The Sinister Minister,Trail Of Tears,Virgin Steele,Vitaly,Vixen,Vocals Magazine,Warpath,Wednesday 13,Where Angels Fall,Zed Yago,Zombie!

As Winter Falls

www.myspace.com/awfbandsite
 Post Reply Post Reply