Paranoid Metal Webzine Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ostalo > Ostalo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

O konoplji in drogah nasplošno

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Sep.2022 at 20:58
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
grafin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grafin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01.Feb.2023 at 21:28
dogel blojs? wtf? :O

odvisno, kako reagiraš.. kukr vem, niti trava ne deluje enoznačno na folk.. ene uspava, ene spravlja v smeh in gofljanje, ene čist nahajpa umetniško, eni zabluzijo, eni ratajo clo agresivni..

jsm enkrat dala fotru sicer (neke domače) thc kaplce, da se umiri, pa je celo noč norel.. s tem da eni zaspijo kot dojenček.. pol smo drogiral kužico, ki je bla v bolečinah.. je bla hecna zadeta, ampak ni več cvilila.. tko da, kvapavem, probi na sebi.. :)
se oprasicujem za oftopik :>
polopoklip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopoklip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Feb.2023 at 15:45
cultes des ghoules - 2013 - henbane......or sonic compendium of the black arts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyoscyamus_niger#Effects

Quote In his book How Do Witches Fly?, Alexander Kuklin refers to an experience of black henbane had by German scientist Michael Schenck.[25] Schenck recollected his experience:

The henbane's first effect was purely physical discomfort. My limbs lost certainty, pains hammered in my head, and I began to feel extremely giddy....I went to the mirror and was able to distinguish my face, but more dimly than normal. It looked flushed and must have been so. I had the feeling that my head had increased in size: it seemed to have grown broader, more solid, heavier, and I imagined that it was enveloped in firmer, thicker skin. The mirror itself seemed to be swaying, and I found it difficult to keep my face within its frame. The black discs of my pupils were immensely enlarged, as though the whole iris, which was normally blue, had become black. Despite of' the dilation of my pupils I could see no better than usual; quite the contrary, the outlines of objects were hazy, the window and the window frame were obscured by a thin mist.

Schenck's pulse became rapid and he experienced a further increase in the hallucinogenic effects of the plant:

There were animals which looked at me keenly with contorted grimaces and staring, terrified eyes; there were terrifying stones and clouds of mist, all sweeping along in the same direction. They carried me irresistibly with them. Their coloring must be described - but it was not a pure hue. They enveloped in a vague gray light, which emitted a dull glow and rolled onward and upward into a black and smoky sky. I was flung into a flaring drunkenness, a witches' cauldron of madness. Above my head water was flowing, dark and blood-red. The sky was filled with herds of animals. Fluid, formless creatures emerged from the darkness. I heard words, but they were all wrong and nonsensical, and yet they possessed for me some hidden meaning.[25]

I was flung into a flaring drunkenness, a witches' cauldron of madness.

Ali obstaja kakšna bolj zlovešča podzvrst rekreativnega jemanja drog, kjer se poskuša na lastni koži doživeti bolj zlovešča alternativna stanja zavedanja.
Na primer 100% grozo, ki jo generira pisanje HP Lovecrafta / Thomasa Ligottija ali celo slike Zdzislawa Beksinskega.
Verjetno je black metal scena prepojena z psychonauti, ki se poigravajo z podobnimi idejami.

I'm asking for a friend.
devlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03.Mar.2023 at 20:59
https://www.mladina.si/223084/mdma-in-carobne-gobe-na-recept/

EEEEeeeem ecstasy? Wacko

Edited by devlin - 03.Mar.2023 at 21:02
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
frogstomp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogstomp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05.Mar.2023 at 08:02
Ja? Čemu tak odziv?
To niti ni tolk novica, kot gre bolj za to, da neke ideje, ki so bile skoraj 3/4 stoletja zatirane zaradi vojne proti drogam.. zdej počasi lezejo na plano in so dovoljenje biti sprobane po klasični znanstveni metodi. 

Kdor je probal to zadevo lahko pove kako poruši blokade in zrahlja kar je v duši zavozlanega. Ob vodeni terapiji je to lahko precej dobrodošlo.

frogstomp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogstomp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Apr.2023 at 13:51
Tole je pomembna bitka, človk je zmagal po letih mrcvarjenja. 
Kot opažam so prvostopenjska sodišča v veliki meri en drek, sigurno ni to prostor, kjer se išče pravica.
Takole pa je človk dobil nazaj zasežene stvari. Uničeno.
frogstomp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogstomp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Sep.2023 at 15:57
video

nvem če tole odpre zarad fb privacy nastavitev..

uglavnem bitencu so moral kepsi vrnt vse, zdej se vrača za 10kilam trave direkt iz policije :D scoooooore
Ethernal1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethernal1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23.Sep.2023 at 15:04
Oj,
Mam eno vpr., sicer ne vem ce je to glih prava tema, nism pa tud ne brala vseh 16 strani. 
No skratka zanima me če ima kdo izkusnje z uzivanjem dature/ navadni kristavec/ angelska trobenta? 
Slucajno sm naletea na njo . Zanima me, v kakih kolicinah ne povzroca kakih hujsih trajnih posledic? Mislim pa izkljucno na uzivanje posusenih semen?  
Ce je slucajno ze kdo eksperimentiral...
polopoklip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopoklip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23.Sep.2023 at 23:22
Ethernal1: po mojem je za iskanje takih informacij še vedno najbolj primerna Erowid spletna stran, predvsem del, kjer ljudje opisujejo svoje izkušnje s to rastlino.

https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Datura.shtml
Ethernal1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethernal1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24.Sep.2023 at 13:36
Super, hvala.
devlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Oct.2023 at 18:10
Ojla, tisti ki ga šmrkate, tudi v Sloveniji se je pojavil kokain obogaten s fentanilom. Po prvem hitu z njim si navlečen, par zrn te ubije.

Big fak.

Edited by devlin - 12.Oct.2023 at 18:12
frogstomp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frogstomp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13.Nov.2023 at 14:13

zmaga
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516