<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1250" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RSS_xslt_style.asp" version="1.0" ?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:WebWizForums="https://syndication.webwiz.net/rss_namespace/">
 <channel>
  <title>Paranoid Forum : (vecinoma) Black metal vinilke, kasete</title>
  <link>https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/</link>
  <description><![CDATA[This is an XML content feed of; Paranoid Forum : Prodam : (vecinoma) Black metal vinilke, kasete]]></description>
  <copyright>Copyright (c) 2006-2013 Web Wiz Forums - All Rights Reserved.</copyright>
  <pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 07:04:05 +0000</pubDate>
  <lastBuildDate>Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:16:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
  <docs>http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/rss</docs>
  <generator>Web Wiz Forums 12.08</generator>
  <ttl>360</ttl>
  <WebWizForums:feedURL>https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/RSS_post_feed.asp?TID=7402</WebWizForums:feedURL>
  <image>
   <title><![CDATA[Paranoid Forum]]></title>
   <url>https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_images/web_wiz_forums_new.gif</url>
   <link>https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/</link>
  </image>
  <item>
   <title><![CDATA[(vecinoma) Black metal vinilke, kasete : LPAngantyr - Sejr (12&amp;#034;+7&amp;#034;...]]></title>
   <link>https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7402&amp;PID=346021&amp;title=veinoma-black-metal-vinilke-kasete#346021</link>
   <description>
    <![CDATA[<strong>Author:</strong> <a href="https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/member_profile.asp?PF=3503">tyrion12</a><br /><strong>Subject:</strong> 7402<br /><strong>Posted:</strong> 24.Jun.2013 at 16:16<br /><br /><div><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><b><u>LP</u></b></font></div><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><b><u><div><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><b><u><br></u></b></font></div>Angantyr </u></b>- Sejr (12"+7" gatefold+plakat, Northern Silence Productions, 2004, limited 604/666)</font><div><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><span style="line-height: 18px;"><br></span></font><div><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><b><u>Angantyr </u></b>- Endolos/Nordens Stolte Krigere (2x10" gatefold, Northern Silence Productions, 2005)</font></div><div><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><br></font></div><div><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><b><u>Angantyr</u></b> - Kampen Fortsaetter (12", Blut&amp;EisenProductions, 2004, limited 226/350)</font></div><div><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><br></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ffffff"><b><u>Make a Change... Kill Yourself </u></b>-&nbsp;</font><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 18px;">Make a Change... Kill Yourself (2x12" +plakat, Black Hate Productions, 2006)</span></font></div><div><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 18px;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><br></font></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 18px;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><b><u>Zahrim </u></b>- Ia Zagasthenu (10", Raging Bloodlust Records, 2006, limited 32/666)</font></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 18px;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><br></font></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 18px;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><b><u>Somrak/Aesthenia</u></b> - Gathering At the Ruins/Invocations Unto Belial (7" EP, Vile Art, 2005, limited na 525 kosov)</font></span></div></div><div><span style="line-height: 18px;"><font color="#ffffff" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><br></font></span></div><div><h1 id="watch-line-title" style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; line-height: normal; overflow: ; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"><span id="eow-title" ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff" size="3"><u>Mgla - Mdlosci</u><span style="font-weight: normal;"> (7" EP, Under the Sign of Garazel Productions</span></font><font color="#c2b8af" size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-weight: normal;">, </font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff" style="font-weight: normal;">2006, limited 471/500)</font></span></h1></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff" style="font-weight: normal;"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Hypothermia/Aska </u></b></font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff" style="font-weight: normal;">- split (7" EP, Unjoy, limited na 500 kopij)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff" style="font-weight: normal;"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Stutthof </u></b></font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff" style="font-weight: normal;">- An Ode to Thee Ancient Great Goddess (7" EP, Eclipse Productions, 2002, limited 372/500)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff" style="font-weight: normal;"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Tagefolket</u></b> - Lad asketid begynde (7" EP, Blasting Black Semtex Attack, 2004, limited 228/300)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Taake</u></b> - Hordalands Doedskvad (12" gatefold +plakat, Agonia Records, 2005)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Dropdead</u></b> - Dropdead (12", Armageddon Label, 1998)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Eyeless</u></b> - Gloomy Day (7" EP, Blackprint, 2005)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Carpathian Forest </u></b>- We're Going to Hell for This - Over a Decade of Perversions (2x12", Perverted Taste Records, 2002, limited na 500 kopij)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Skitsystem</u></b> - Allt e Skit (12", Havoc records, 2004)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><u><b>Nile</b> </u>- In Their Darkened Shrines (2x12", Relapse Records, 2002)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><b><u>Manes</u></b> -&nbsp;</span><span style=": rgb16, 16, 16; line-height: 1.4;">Til Kongens Grav De Dřde Vandrer ( 12", Faceless.Nameless.Shapeless, 2006)</span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><span style=": rgb16, 16, 16; line-height: 1.4;"><br></span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><span style=": rgb16, 16, 16; line-height: 1.4;"><b><u>Watain</u></b> - Casus Luciferi (12", Norma Evangelium Diaboli, 2003)</span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><span style=": rgb16, 16, 16; line-height: 1.4;"><br></span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><span style=": rgb16, 16, 16; line-height: 1.4;"><b><u>Azhubham Haani</u></b> - On a Snowy Winter Night (10", re-release, 1992)</span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><span style=": rgb16, 16, 16; line-height: 1.4;"><br></span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ffffff"><span style=": rgb16, 16, 16; line-height: 1.4;"><b><u>The Stone</u></b> -</span></font><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 22px;">?????? ??, ????? ??? ?? ?????.../</span><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 1.4; : rgb16, 16, 16;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 1.4; : rgb16, 16, 16;">Cujete li smeju nam se mrtvi... (7"EP, Eclipse Productions, 2004, limited na 500 kopij)</span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 1.4; : rgb16, 16, 16;"><br></span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 1.4; : rgb16, 16, 16;">KASETE</span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><span style="color: rgb255, 255, 255; line-height: 1.4; : rgb16, 16, 16;"><br></span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><span style="line-height: 1.4; : rgb16, 16, 16;"><b><u>Somrak </u></b>- Demo MMV (samozaložba, 2005)</span></font></div><div><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><span style="line-height: 1.4; : rgb16, 16, 16;"><b><u>Carpathian Forest</u></b> -&nbsp;</span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Journey Through the Cold Moors of Svarttjern (samozaložba, 1993!!!!)</span></font></div><div><span style="line-height: 1.4;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><b><u>Lupus</u></b> - After the Geniirising (samozaložba, 1999)</font></span></div><div><span style="color: rgb194, 184, 175; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1.4;"><br></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff" size="4">Cene so pa nekako po dogovoru, vendar v mejah normale, ne zasoljene ;)</font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div><div><span ="watch-title  yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="Mgla - Mdlosci I" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: auto; -webkit-user-: auto; font-weight: normal;"><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ffffff"><br></font></span></div>]]>
   </description>
   <pubDate>Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:16:37 +0000</pubDate>
   <guid isPermaLink="true">https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7402&amp;PID=346021&amp;title=veinoma-black-metal-vinilke-kasete#346021</guid>
  </item> 
 </channel>
</rss>