Paranoid Metal Webzine Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ostalo > Ostalo
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BESEDILA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BESEDILA

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message
JuRiJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 886
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuRiJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BESEDILA
    Posted: 29.Nov.2007 at 22:03
To je meni tabolš komad od Skid Row, mord kdo ve o čem govori ?

She caught the melting sky
It burned but still the winter passes
By and by
To the other side

A slow parade of wind
That blows through threes
That wilted with the seasons children
Are we saved by the words
Of bastard saints
Do we live in fear or faith
Tell me now whos behind the rain

A maze of tangled grace
The symptoms of for real? are
Crumbling from embrace
But still we chase..the shadows
Of belief
And new religion clouds our visions of
The roots of our souls

Are we ashamed of our own fate
Or play the fool for our own sake
Tell me whos behind the rain

What do we need where do we go
When we get where we dont know
Why should we doubt the virgin white
Of fallen snow
When faiths our shelter from the cold

Quicksand jesus im so far away
Without you
Quicksand jesus im so far away
Without you
Quicksand jesus im so far away
Without you

Quicksand jesus I need you
Quicksand jesus I belive you
Quicksand jesus im so far away
Back to Top
devlin View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Vatican City State
Status: Offline
Points: 8890
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Nov.2007 at 22:36
O heroinu? Thumbs%20Up
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
Back to Top
JuRiJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 886
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuRiJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Nov.2007 at 22:41
haha sam res  Smile
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Nov.2007 at 22:43
V resnici gre za priliko o Jezusu, ko je padu u živo blato...
Back to Top
devlin View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Vatican City State
Status: Offline
Points: 8890
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Nov.2007 at 22:53
Pade bejba v živo blato. Se ugrezne do pasu. Pride mimo tip.
"Reš me!!"
"Če mi ga pofafaš."
"Ne!!"
Gre naprej. Bejba se pogrezne do jošk. Pride drugi tip.
"Reš me!!"
"Če mi ga pofafaš."
"Ne!!"
Gre naprej. Se ugrezne do brade. Pride mimo tip.
"Daj me prosim reši pa ti ga pofafam."
"Kurba!!!" - ji stopi na glavo.
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
Back to Top
JuRiJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 886
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuRiJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Nov.2007 at 23:06
a ni ta bl za v totalni seksizem? Shocked
Back to Top
Norther View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: LA
Status: Offline
Points: 1513
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07.Dec.2007 at 19:24
ZAKOOOOOOOOOOOOON VICClap


Edited by Norther - 07.Dec.2007 at 19:25
Beer sells...........and I'm buying
Back to Top
Pujs View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07.Dec.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 66
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pujs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08.Dec.2007 at 17:25
I'm in love with the sunshine
I'm in love with the fallin' rain
Everything seems to call your name
Yesterday you were leavin'
Leavin' life and all your pain
Everything wants you back again
Wants you back again
Wants you back again

I found myself through you
And there was love in my life
I felt always naturally high
And my love had a home
But now my mind has started to roam
You're my life giving fire
And you carry all my love
Through you I was so inspired
You're engraved deep in my heart
Heart, heart, heart

My dreams recall us being one
I've searched for you to be free
The force of life you have always been
I feel blue since you're gone
You're breath of life surrounded me
When can I join you to be free
Join you to be free
Join you to be free

Wait, can this be a dream
There is a voice in my head
It belongs to you, it says
Don't cry, no need to be sad
There's a way to stay with you again
It's more than you ever had
And no death brings us apart
Our timeless love always grows
Because you are my other part

I know we've never been apart
Your love sets fire to my heart
We'll burn the sky
When it's time for me to die
We'll burn the sky, oh yeah
We'll burn the sky, oh yeah
When it's time, time, time
We'll burn the sky
We'll burn the sky, oh yeah
DisapproveCry
Dead
mandarine z vikikremo prosim
Back to Top
JuRiJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 886
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuRiJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Dec.2007 at 03:04
zakon besedilo, čigavo pa je?

Back to Top
Pujs View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07.Dec.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 66
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pujs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Dec.2007 at 03:51

Scorpions - We'll burn the sky

men je tud zakon besedil.. lep za crknt
mandarine z vikikremo prosim
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10.Dec.2007 at 10:45
CAULDRON BORN - CRUSADER
 
Riding in righteous rage, laying waste the land
Killing women, children, beast and man
Raping the young, torturing the old
Forging your way to streets of gold

Madness is in your eyes, the cross upon your chest
You want to die in battle, because you know that you are blessed 

Stealing, plundering, No! Take that which is rightfully yours
Your book of insane dreams and tyrant king told you so
Destroy the non-believers just to save your soul
Evangelize the land make it pure again

Madness is in your eyes, the cross upon your chest
You want to die in battle... battle
 
Crusader, kill to please your god above
Crusader, make a joyful sound and spill the blood upon the ground

You gasp your last breath of icy autumn frost
You look into the eyes of the youth whom to your life is lost
Cast your blurry glance to the skies, realize
No one comes to take your hand from the promised land

Madness is in your eyes, the cross upon your chest
You want to die in battle... BATTLE!!! 

Madness is in your eyes, the cross upon your chest
Crimson gushes from your mouth as you wait for death

Crusader, die to please your god above
Crusader, make a joyful sound, your blood got spilled upon the ground
 
Zadnje čase moj najljubši bend. Nažalost so se že razšli, vseen jim je pa uspel izdat dve nenadkriljive heavy/power metalske mojstrovine. Besedila so predvsem junaško-fantazijska (po vzoru avtorja Roberta E. Howarda in ostalih). V bistvu so besedila sama po sebi kr geeky, v kombinaciji z odlično glasbeno podlago in vokalno izvedbo pa nardijo Cauldron Born za posebneže, ki jim drugi t. i. power metal (moderni) bendi ne sežejo do gležnjev.
 
''Helmets are shattered and limbs are scattered...'' Smile
Back to Top
Gašper Fatur View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Dec.2007 at 22:46
Cauldron Born for precednik!!!
FUCK THE WORLD
Back to Top
grdksmrt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 882
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grdksmrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10.Jan.2008 at 12:41
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Black fucking Metal ist Krieg!

Black...
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Black fucking Metal ist Krieg!
Black Metal ist Krieg!

Black...
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Ihr Wichser, es ist Krieg!
Black Metal!

Black...
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Black...

Black...
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Fuck, Metal ist Krieg!
Black Metal!

Black...
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Black fucking Metal ist Krieg!
Black Metal ist Krieg!

Krieg...
Ihr Wichser, es ist Krieg!
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Ihr Wichser...
Krieg...

Krieg...
Black Metal ist Krieg!
Black fucking Metal ist Krieg!

Krieg...
Fuck you!
Krieg, es ist Krieg!

Black Metal ist Krieg!

Krieg...
Ihr Wichser, Krieg!
Es ist Krieg!

Black Metal ist Krieg ...

SAM GA ŠE VEDNO NE RAZUMEM. MOGOČE MA KAKŠEN GLOBJI POMEN TALE KOMAD?
Back to Top
Bifröst View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Yugoslavia
Status: Offline
Points: 530
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bifröst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10.Jan.2008 at 12:53
Omg no. Prebol Nargaroth. This is like asking someone to shred you :>
You're an inspiration for birth control.
Back to Top
grdksmrt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 882
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grdksmrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10.Jan.2008 at 16:48
LOL
Back to Top
Black lava View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19.Dec.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 58
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black lava Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11.Jan.2008 at 20:01
Beholding the might
In its dawn of grace
In its beauty and light
In its pride and glory
Rushing torrent - time and space
Elder lords - crack the soil
Gone or dead - you've never been
Kingdom come - hear the roar
Climbing down to rule the earth

Bloodshot eyes - metal skin
Serpents tounge - dagger claws
Dragon wings - crooked horns
K.I.N.G

Upon high places
With their heads up high
With their lives at stake
[K.i.n.g lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

With their blades at hand
Triumph come - beyond the gate
Giants rise - from the pits
Worlds collide - chaos reign
Dawn of gold - age of gods
Climbing down to rule the earth

Bloodshot eyes - metal skin
Serpents tounge - dagger claws
Dragon wings - crooked horns
K.I.N.G

Lighting strikes - wake up now
He the fourth - hate the weak
Summon all - make the signs
Legions march - earth the void
Climbing down to rule the earth

Bloodshot eyes - metal skin
Serpents tounge - dagger claws
Dragon wings - crooked horns
K.I.N.G











FTW Dead
Back to Top
polopoklip View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopoklip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 06:35
Šele sedaj, ko sem prebral besedilo, razumem zakaj sem vedno doživel erekcijo kadarkoli sem poslušal ta komad. :')

Megiddo - The Christwhore
centuries...i have waited...for this moment in time
now...shall be revealed...the true enigma that is your god

i sodomize your christwhore as a prelude to destruction
degrade your feeble jesus for the cunt that she is
black cum drips from the mouth of your messiah
and poisons the earth to which it spills
watch your feeble god made to cry out in anguish
as the legions of the damned invade every opening they find
this slut of an amoeba that you've praised for two millennia
revealed for the twat that she truly is
on bended knees you pray, such a fitting position
it mimics your god as she swallows just to breath
listen to her moans as her ass is penetrated
and the blood poisons the earth to which it spills
the heavens, they are weeping at this misfortune befallen
angels gouge out their own eyes so as to not witness the feast
all the while the cuntchrist becomes more heated every moment
pleasuring the sinners condemned by her own teachings
the lust of your christwhore can not be satiated
the epitome of whoredom which the world has never seen
this god that you have worshipped now reduced to her essence
a filthy fucking whore that masquerades as the pristine
oh what splendid joy to see the heavens crumble around us
undone by the actions of the very one they praise
every drop of semen that this god of theirs devours
(is) another brick that falls from the palace of the meek
the earth it fares no better than the heavens up above it
blood and piss and cum saturate the ground beneath
for this bitch that is the christwhore cares no longer for her offspring
given over fully to the pleasures of the flesh

christ cunt whore

the filthy fucking christwhore of heaven 

Back to Top
Ivan View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ivan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 10:10
 
Mortal Decay:
Chronicles (taken from the album FORENSICK)

In my years of seclusion,
the escalation of a minds insanity.
Become prisoner to my imaginings.
A psychopath that society created.
Horribly abused as a child, violent impulses intensified, intoxicated through the multitude of my crimes.
All demented and perverted, grotesque diaries
document in explicit detail the chronicles of my life.
 
I will forever live
in infamy...
I remember my first, she was 9 years of age. Shining with innocence, I kept her teeth to remind me of her smile, no sexual acts, just the insane thrill
of killing, not to say I haven't had those urges before.
Tens of child molestations and sex slaying.
Scattered morgue photos used for masturbation, video footage of sex and torture with victims of my lust, soon found dead from hideous forms of execution, dead remains dumped on the
outskirts of the city.
Many found headless with traces of arsenic in their stomach. I created this, immortal in the annals of 20th century murder.
 
I will always be remembered,
the dead will soon be forgotten...


Edited by Ivan - 12.Jan.2008 at 10:11
DICKLESS TRACY
ERUPTION
Back to Top
Bifröst View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Yugoslavia
Status: Offline
Points: 530
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bifröst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 11:29
Anthem.

Break down all conventional forms and create
Chaos to reinvent order
Rebel against all circles and dead ends
Fight your way with your mind set on the massees
Execute with mechanical aggression
Arrogance and extravaganze
March an unapproachable
Shut out the outside pressure
Or are you too weak?
When shall they see the real darkness?
In a world where our justice is replaced by mercy...
... mercy for the inferior
The serpent's maelstrom is already here
Just waiting to be unchained
So feed the fire with the vile and let sincerity rule
Why can't you see that the armoured hostile aura
Is meant to keep you away in all your primal simplicity
It seems like fright procreates the downfall of
The mind
Such a sin isn't it... the stagnation of it all
You must collect your instruments of battle
And protect, to emancipate that which lives within you
Rebel against the chains
Break down the embodiment of your pain
Attack with robot precision
Rise and shine under wings of divinity
Now pick me up night and whirlwind
And let me ride with you
To peace of mind and nothing to Rebel
You're an inspiration for birth control.
Back to Top
rožica View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 24.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3438
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rožica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 11:38
Scent of the Flying Shadows
are in the Eyes of the Vast Uranus
for these Eyes have seen
the horses of the Universe fade away

Oh, Father the Fog of Nebula
your faithful children have escaped
The Walls of Eternity
The Elders Curse-
like Snow on the Solstice of the Sun

and what the Eyes of Uranus can see
Far Yonder in the Shade of the Walls
was happening Milleniums ago
So whatever lies Beyond the Gate
It lies in the Past

Oh, We are the Hordes of Nebula
having Travelled through an Eternal Sea of Void
we glance upon a distant light
Star in the Far; Ye Mighty Sun
Will you Die before We reach you?
Are you a Fatal result of the Laws of Distance?
The Swords of Time are pointing at our Hearts
The grass here seems Raped-
as we face Eternal Misery
 
darkthrone - hordes of nebulah


Edited by rožica - 12.Jan.2008 at 11:39
Back to Top
Bifröst View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Yugoslavia
Status: Offline
Points: 530
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bifröst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 11:41
I come from the land of optimismmmmmmm
You dont have to encourage meeeeeeeee

Norwaaaaay be my graaaaaaaaveeeeeee

Se oprasicujem :S
You're an inspiration for birth control.
Back to Top
Jan Ov Plain View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: China
Status: Offline
Points: 3237
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Ov Plain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 11:46
Vintersorg - The Explorer

Born in the auroral arc's centre
with eyes reflecting it's sublime ways
A splendid vision to enter,
robed in the semblance of beams in haze
It enlights his eternal questioning
of worlds in space afar
As the curtain of the known is vanishing
under the portrait of a star

He sees a paradise in every flower
a solar system in every spark
He's trying to reach a subliminal power
and slowly sinks into the dark

Scenic radiance hides it's embers
in the function of rising a tide
But mountain summits still remember
where it used to ride
His heart, the thunder's imitation
His breath, the gentle wind's vocation
in a pensive spirit unsealing the bodily cocoon
As his mind swallows the moon

He sees a paradise in every flower
a solar-system in every spark
He's trying to reach a subliminal power
and slowly sinks into the dark

Like a mental Columbus in ecstasy,
controlling his spiritual cave
But just a microscopical cell in the galaxy
So, he's both master and slave

A burning comet which tries to pass
through the universal door
Where ashrams lurks in the hourglass
deep within the cosmic core

He sees a paradise in every flower
a solar-system in every spark
He's trying to reach a subliminal power
and slowly sinks into the dark
Occam's razor can leave a scar, but it can remove the cancer so often caused by the poison of liars and imaginers.

Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago.
Back to Top
Atuin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 783
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atuin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 13:43
Real pain defines what you forgot through your wasted life based on mortal morals. Pain reveals the real existence, it leads to understanding: If you seek life, then prepare for death.
Back to Top
polopoklip View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopoklip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 13:47
Po mojem bi bilo zanimivo, če bi poleg besedil napisali še VAŠE razumevanje vašega najljubšega besedila.
Da vidimo kako dojemamo stvari.


Edited by polopoklip - 12.Jan.2008 at 13:53

Back to Top
Tyrant View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2080
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 13:56
Originally posted by Bifröst Bifröst wrote:

I come from the land of optimismmmmmmm
You dont have to encourage meeeeeeeee

Norwaaaaay be my graaaaaaaaveeeeeee

Se oprasicujem :S
 
se ni treba.
 

Rust

I come from a land
of systematic erasure of optimism and positiveness
You don't want to encourage me

Slowly corroding your fortified norm
Leaving you bitter, grim and sober

With rigid cramp or silent fear
I strangle what you do hold dear
With rigid cramp or silent fear
evoking addiction, limp, severe

It's sin again
Like charcoal on flaming nuns
Consistence unknown like early black metal

We're born without armor -
don't you think I'm watching my back ?!

With rigid cramp or silent fear
I strangle what you hold dear
With rigid cramp or silent fear
evoke addiction; limp; severe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Fucked Up And Ready To Die

Stripping on twisted knives in miscreation
Norway be my grave
Increasingly insecure
Combine with stagnant joy

Half my life in your name
Fucked up and ready to die

Death just takes a moment
Suffering is forever

Let's leave this sinking ship together
The water of life will fill your lungs
Drink 'till you bleed
When contradictions fail to soothe

Half my life in your name
Fucked up and ready to die

Murder only takes a moment
It'll last you forever
 
Approve
To err is human..to arr is pirate. mjau
Back to Top
Norther View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: LA
Status: Offline
Points: 1513
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 14:26
Men so ful zanimiva besedila od manowarjov k je skor vsako besedilo sestavljeno iz petih besed...fight,metal,sword,blood,odin.Smile Mal pretiravam sam dost daleč pa tut ni.
Beer sells...........and I'm buying
Back to Top
Gašper Fatur View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gašper Fatur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Jan.2008 at 22:58
V tem (med drugimi) ni niti ene od tistih besed:



MOUNTAINS (Manowar, 1984)


So Tall Silent Against The Sky
Up Through The Clouds Where Eagles Fly
Wind And Rain Beat Down On One So Strong
They Cut But Never Change What Stood So Long

Tall As A Mountain
I’m Gonna Tear Through The Sky
Life’s For The Taking

Like A Man Is A Mountainside
Greatness Waits For Those Who Try
None Can Teach You It’s All Inside
Just Climb

I Am In The Ground I Am In The Air
I Am All I Live In The Hearts Of All Men
I Am The Call To Greatness Not All Can Hear
I Awaken The Creator In Those Who Dare

And The Day Will Come When We All Must Die
And Enter The Mountainside

Tall As A Mountain
I’m Gonna Tear Through The Sky
Life’s For The Taking

Like A Man Is A Mountainside
Greatness Waits For Those Who Try
None Can Teach You It’s All Inside
Just Climb

I Have No Fear
Death And Glory Both Draw Near

Like A Man Is A Mountainside
Greatness Waits For Those Who Try
None Can Teach You It’s All Inside


FUCK THE WORLD
Back to Top
JuRiJ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 886
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuRiJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Jan.2008 at 16:37
Annihilator - Kraf Dinner


Cupboard's bare, I'm so hungry
Life ain't fair, gimme some money
Macaroni maniac, a cheddar cheese heart attack

Chorus
I love, I love, I love, I Love:
KRAF DINNER

Boiling water, I can't wait
It's getting hotter, it feels so great
Macaroni maniac, a cheddar cheese heart attack

Repeat Chorus

Well that was fun, but now that I'm all done
Now sedate, I think I'll buy a crate
Macaroni maniac, a cheddar cheese heart attack

Repeat Chorus

Kraf Dinner
Dinner
Kraf Dinner
My Dinner

I want it now

zakon LOL

Back to Top
rožica View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 24.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3438
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rožica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Jan.2008 at 16:44
nuori. :D:D
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Jan.2008 at 16:46
kraf dinner je zakon!
 
 
pa se en moj favorite lirikov (za en nevsecn komad prevec)
 
FORBIDDEN - BLANK
 
I can't remember a time when I was innocent
There is no word that hurts me
No one could stop what was coming down
Nothing has changed inside of me
If I could end sorrow I'd be there laughing with you
If I could stop laughing we'd cry and cry forever
You can't save me from the riddle
That creates my own frustration
I am starring
A cold impression trailing off to nowhere
There is no look they gave me
A painted smile turned upside down, inside out
Blank as a page
Don't try to turn it on me
You can't control my mind
My thoughts are always with me
I listen all of the time...
Can't ever laugh when I'm alone
Won't ever smile, emotion prone
Can't see the night, can't see the day
Embrace the wounds, now here I'll lay
Take a trip to the other side
I'm never coming back to your side
Inner face that I'm gonna hide
Can't speak the words I wanna say
Their on my tongue but locked away
Can't see your world, you won't see mine
Can't ever stop the wheels of time
Take a trip to the other side
I'm never coming back to your side
Inner face that I'm gonna hide
Never coming back to your side
If I can end sorrow I'd be there laughing with you
If I could stop laughing we'd cry and cry forever
You can't save me from the riddle
That creates my own frustration
I am starring
Back to Top
Jan Ov Plain View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: China
Status: Offline
Points: 3237
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Ov Plain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Jan.2008 at 17:12
Vintersorg - Curtains

"The curtains never fall - they only rise
At the cosmic theatre
standing ovations came at the 15 billion-mark"

Blurs and vague impressions aside -
the engineer, the director
had the galaxies disposed, and then exposed
for the explorers who never took an answer for an answer

A matter of time - not space
How far linearity has permitted us to see
Outwards means backwards in a universe so vast
Stretched in time, see it commence
- a set of celestial fragments
at immeasurable expanses

How far a flicker can force itself
Through dimness, through fields of emission
The shine slowly turning red
A burgundy sense of distance

An overturned curtain call
- the velvety draperies eternally rising
into infinite blurs of timelessness
for an audience correctly dressed in
extravagant suits of flaming curiosity
The witnesses and surveyors of celestial enchantment

Hunted by distance and time
The curtain reluctantly withdraws
A prelude to the swirling drama:
creation - formation - design
or deduction - destruction - collapse
- all depending on the angle
Occam's razor can leave a scar, but it can remove the cancer so often caused by the poison of liars and imaginers.

Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago.
Back to Top
rožica View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 24.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3438
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rožica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Jan.2008 at 18:58
Dokaj zanimiu besedilo, komad sicer slab da ojejoj:
 
 
Immaculate Pinetreeroad #930


Sixteen years of age. The suburb sets the scene.
Sixteen years of rage withheld and concealed.
Doors locked. Curtains drawn. Rehearsals begins.
Preparations made. The axe gets a final trim.
Shadowed figures came at night. The hands would
clutch and strike his thighs. The kid would not even
be weeping. This kid pretending he's sleeping.

Immaculate Pinetreeroad #930

Kept within his young strained mind all this damn time.
Not a hint at what grew steadily inside.
The hate during prayer at supper and the surpressed
at school. The need to be able to strike back grew.
Memories of fingers penetrating. Years of terror
generating emotions functioning as fuel
when this kid walks down his parents room.

Parts of bodies found. The blood splattered all around
The result of the hate unleashed. Just one shot was heard.
This suburb neighbourhood disturbed. This pained mind
has found peace. In the backyard. Shotgun at his side.
Difficult to identify. Sixteen years of age and dead.
Sixteen years of rage to an end.

Immaculate Pinetreeroad #930
Back to Top
Norther View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: LA
Status: Offline
Points: 1513
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.Jan.2008 at 19:32
To je tapravo old-school besedilo.

JERRY LEE LEWIS - Great Balls Of Fire

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane
You broke my will, But what a thrill
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire
I laughed at love 'cause I thought it was funny
You came along and moved me honey
I've changed my mind, this Girl is fine
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire
[Great Balls Of Fire lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Kiss me baby, ooooh feels good
Hold me baby, I'm gonna love you like a lover should
Your fine, so kind
Got to tell this world that your mine mine mine mine
I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs
I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun
C'mon baby, you're driving me crazy
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire!!
Beer sells...........and I'm buying
Back to Top
Tyrant View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2080
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22.Jan.2008 at 16:13
sej muska tud sekaTongue u vrtcu sm to poslušuBig%20smile
To err is human..to arr is pirate. mjau
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Jan.2008 at 02:54
Ena, ki mi je všeč:
 
Nevermore - Tomorrow Turned into Yesterday
----------
Morda govori o brezupnem vztrajanju v napačni zvezi ("The sweet downhill sadness of our slow decay"); ta odločitev iz preteklosti ga zato teži in mu preprečuje misel na srečnejšo prihodnost, v preteklost se vedno znova vrača ("Tomorrow turned into yesterday"), ni pa sposoben zbrati dovolj moči, da bi kaj spremenil. Občasno ga sicer spreleti upanje ("Tonight the north wind spoke..."), vendar se po potočeni solzi kmalu spet preda otopelosti ("Deep silver glimmer slither, drip down and emoition dies, emotion dies").
Zdi se mi, da s takim potekom nekako sovpada tudi Loomisov solo, ki iz mola postane bolj vesel, a ga nato zaključi moreči refren ("Tomorrow turned...").
To bi bila lahko le ena od možnosti, še kakšna ideja?
Back to Top
polopoklip View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopoklip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Jan.2008 at 21:49
Končno je nekdo napisal svoje razumevanje besedila. Respect!

/me gre preverit ta Nevermore komad.


Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28.Jan.2008 at 19:11

Thanks! Kakšen se ti zdi komad?

Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28.Jan.2008 at 19:37
Originally posted by polopoklip polopoklip wrote:

Po mojem bi bilo zanimivo, če bi poleg besedil napisali še VAŠE razumevanje vašega najljubšega besedila.
 
Ti ga tud nisi podal Smile... ko dobim tvojga, ti podam še svojga (je biu prvi stavk u gay porniču).
Back to Top
polopoklip View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 2258
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polopoklip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Jan.2008 at 14:22
sunshine: se mi je zdelo da moje besedilo ne potrebuje razlage. :)
Pač, še eno izmed mnogih  norčevanj iz svetih simbolov katoliške vere, ki bolj cilja na shock value pri poslušalcu kot pa na kakšen globji pomen/modrost. To je to.

tonckow: blazno kul komad.

Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29.Jan.2008 at 20:35
No, da bo fer Smile...
 
Originally posted by Sunshine Sunshine wrote:

CAULDRON BORN - CRUSADER
 
Riding in righteous rage, laying waste the land
Killing women, children, beast and man
Raping the young, torturing the old
Forging your way to streets of gold

Madness is in your eyes, the cross upon your chest
You want to die in battle, because you know that you are blessed 

Stealing, plundering, No! Take that which is rightfully yours
Your book of insane dreams and tyrant king told you so
Destroy the non-believers just to save your soul
Evangelize the land make it pure again

Madness is in your eyes, the cross upon your chest
You want to die in battle... battle
 
Crusader, kill to please your god above
Crusader, make a joyful sound and spill the blood upon the ground

You gasp your last breath of icy autumn frost
You look into the eyes of the youth whom to your life is lost
Cast your blurry glance to the skies, realize
No one comes to take your hand from the promised land

Madness is in your eyes, the cross upon your chest
You want to die in battle... BATTLE!!! 

Madness is in your eyes, the cross upon your chest
Crimson gushes from your mouth as you wait for death

Crusader, die to please your god above
Crusader, make a joyful sound, your blood got spilled upon the ground
 
Tud ta besediu je precej jasn sam po sebi... mi je pa všeč, ker vsebuje eno značilno CB-jevsko poetičnost (ki še tolk bolj izpade z zanimivimi vokalnimi linijami)... ti priporočam, ker ta skladba je kot celota (za moje pojme) eden vrhuncev power metala v zadnjih 15-ih letih... ampak gre spet za stvar okusa Smile.
Back to Top
(=cegu=) View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 641
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (=cegu=) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11.Feb.2008 at 15:30
BEASTIE BOYS-BRASS MONKEY


Brass Monkey - that funky Monkey
Brass Monkey junkie
That funky Monkey

Got this dance that's more than real
Drink Brass Monkey here's how you feel
Put your left leg down your right leg up
Tilt your head back let's finish the cup
M.C.A. with the bottle D. rocks the can
Adrock gets nice with Charlie Chan
We're offered Moet we don't mind Chivas
Wherever we go with bring the Monkey with us
Adrock drinks three Mike D. is D.
Double R. foots the bill most definitely
I drink Brass Monkey and I rock well
I got a Castle in Brooklyn that's where I dwell

[ repeat chorus ]

Cause I drink it anytime and anyplace
When it's time to get ill I pour it on my face
Monkey tastes Def when you pour it on ice
Come on y'all it's time to get nice
[ Lyrics found at www.mp3lyrics.org/cG8 ]
Coolin' by the lockers getting kind of funky
Me and the crew we're drinking Brass Monkey
This girl walked by she gave me the eye
I reached in the locker grabbed the Spanish Fly
I put it with the Monkey mixed it in the cup
Went over to the girl, "Yo baby, what's up?"
I offered her a sip the girl she gave me lip
It did begin the stuff wore in and now she's on my tip

[ repeat chorus ]

Step up to the bar put the girl down
She takes a big gulp and slaps it around
Take a sip - you can do it - you get right to it
We had a case in the place and we went right through it
You got a dry Martini thinking you're cool
I'll take your place at the bar I smack you off your stool
I'll down a '40 dog" in a single gulp
And if you got beef you'll get beat to a pulp
Monkey and parties and reelin' and rockin'
Def, def - girls, girls - all y'all jockin'
The song and dance keeping you in a trance
If you don't buy my record I got my advance
I drink it - I think it - I see it - I be it
I love Brass Monkey but I won't give D. it
We got the bottle you got the cup
Come on everybody let's get ffffff

[ repeat chorus ]

eden bolših komadou od itq najbolših beastie boysou^^
Back to Top
lucho View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23.Nov.2007
Location: Bhutan
Status: Offline
Points: 579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15.Feb.2008 at 08:39

Satan Panonski - Lepi Mario

Grickao si klitoris Lepi Mario
Dobio si sifilis Lepi Mario
Jebi se sada ti

Puno sperme rukometno igralište
Moja guzica bogato nalazište
Evo ti moj probušeni kišobran
Evo ti moj uzavreli jorgovan

Novi Zeland ima šume
a Jamajka uzgaja pume
Patike adidas



THREAD OVER!
Back to Top
Dale Cooper View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22.Dec.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 113
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dale Cooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15.Feb.2008 at 09:49
Smile Nekaj bizarnih in debilnih besedil:
 
"Potok plitav a voda duboka"
 
"Suzama sam lepio tapete,
otišla si, odvela mi dete,
sad se vračaš po vitrinu,
ma marš v p***u materinu."
 
"Uzela si žilet, da sa njim siječeš vene,
sa čim ču da se brijem, što ne misliš na mene."
 
"Bio sam ti ljubav, bio sam ti sve,
sad prođeš kraj mene i ne javiš se,
bio sam ti ljubav, srce sam ti dao,
sad me ne primečeš, e to mi je žao,
Bio sam ti ljubav, želja srca tvog,
zašto se mi ne javiš, ubio te bog"
 
Back to Top
Tyrant View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2080
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Mar.2008 at 18:12
Purulent spermcanal
 
Incest party
 
my father doesn`t love me
he loves my anus
my sister doesn`t love me
she loves my penis
 
Star
To err is human..to arr is pirate. mjau
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Mar.2008 at 18:26
Originally posted by lucho lucho wrote:

<span ="post">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">Satan Panonski - Lepi Mario</span>



Grickao si klitoris Lepi Mario

Dobio si sifilis Lepi Mario

Jebi se sada ti



Puno sperme rukometno igralište

Moja guzica bogato nalazište

Evo ti moj probušeni kišobran

Evo ti moj uzavreli jorgovan



Novi Zeland ima šume

a Jamajka uzgaja pume

Patike adidasTHREAD OVER!</span>



men osebno je satan panonski en bolsih textopiscov!

si ze kdaj si uspel ogledat POGREB X?
njegov bivsi spremljevalni bandi, k zdj z novim pevcom igra njegove komade.
ZUPAH SO!   

Back to Top
puzavnar View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 7706
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puzavnar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Mar.2008 at 19:50
Who is this Geoffrey?
All I see is this cold cadaver
Why is this Geoffrey
lying in puddles of pus on a gurney?
Tell me of this Geoffrey,
this boy with a noose around his neck;
More about Geoffrey:
why is he wearing his mother's bra?

How old was Geoffrey?
At a guess, I'd say
about twelve or thirteen;
He died accidentally
from auto-erotic asphyxiation;
He'd been masturbating...
our little stiff still has one on
and it's been one week!

The resurrection men
took their sweet time
Cross-dressed fruit:
what a way to die!
Now he's ours:
the apple of our eve;

Fetch the dead sphincter:
cold green meat
How did his ass taste?
Tender and sweet...

And then we fucked it...


men jhe pa ta besedil všeč
taprav desc ma orodje pod streho
http://puzavnar.mybrute.com
jst ne spim,jest komiram
izjava dneva od gurija
now telefon mam.pm me your number bithes
Back to Top
Janchk View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08.Mar.2008
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2750
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janchk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12.Mar.2008 at 21:41
Back to Top
lucho View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 23.Nov.2007
Location: Bhutan
Status: Offline
Points: 579
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04.Jun.2008 at 18:53
Originally posted by FABO-SUPERGRIZL FABO-SUPERGRIZL wrote:

Originally posted by lucho lucho wrote:

<span ="post">
<span style="font-weight: bold;">Satan Panonski - Lepi Mario</span>



Grickao si klitoris Lepi Mario

Dobio si sifilis Lepi Mario

Jebi se sada ti



Puno sperme rukometno igralište

Moja guzica bogato nalazište

Evo ti moj probušeni kišobran

Evo ti moj uzavreli jorgovan



Novi Zeland ima šume

a Jamajka uzgaja pume

Patike adidasTHREAD OVER!</span>



men osebno je satan panonski en bolsih textopiscov!

si ze kdaj si uspel ogledat POGREB X?
njegov bivsi spremljevalni bandi, k zdj z novim pevcom igra njegove komade.
ZUPAH SO!   



wa, nisem videl tega posta :) sem jih gledal na metelkovi lani, spodobno ampak sem pricakoval vec.

pa se besedilo za danes:
got a gun
its a real one
should be fun
my fathers gun
a new feeling
load bullets one by one
cold steel in my hand
click click. try me
i visit it every day
time passes but i cant stay away
im lonely
i have no one
its just me and my gun
got my gun
a revolution
against me
my worst enemy
i dont have no one
i dont want no one
and i show no love
to anyone on the other side of the gun
what have i become
a threat to me and the ones i love
stare at the mirror and spit on my reflection
tears stain my bed
i write a letter to my mom and dad
telling them their son has failed them once again
gun in my mouth
i pull he trigger
the same story
a dead son
a fathers gun

+
Palatka - The Predominant Definition Of Friendship Is Sorely Lacking

Is this friendship like a cocktail party at which we speak with no direction or end just to circumvent silence? That's what our words do. Is that why we're friends? I'd rather be an asshole than accomodating and conversational. I'd rather be an asshole than fractional. I'm a party animal; I kill conversation.


Edited by lucho - 04.Jun.2008 at 18:56
Back to Top
Ventor View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 22.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2239
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ventor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Jun.2008 at 18:57
Manowar - Shell Shock

Well, there's no charge for the haircut
And the bullets come free
My Uncle Sam sent a letter, said:
He's got a mission for me
Now I'm a ranger, not a stranger
And I live in Saigon
We've got a team of special forces
And we deliver napalm
But if they tell you that I've lost my mind
Baby it's not gone just a little hard to find
By the time this letter gets home
I'd be gone, gone, yeah gone
And if they tell you that I'm M.I.A.
Think a little less about me each day
'Cause if I ever get back
I'll be shell shocked,
Shell shocked, yeah
Feels funny riding in my car
Used to drive a tank and shoot a B.A.R.
I know I'm home
But I feel gone, gone, yeah gone
Now it's over and the homeland's safe
Got a purple heart to show the world I'm brave
The businessmen sat at home
Well I got shell shocked,
Shell shocked,
Shell shock


Megadeth - Holy Wars ... The Punishment Due
Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don't understand

Fools like me, who cross the sea
And come to foreign lands
Ask the sheep, for their beliefs
Do you kill on God's command?

A country that's divided
Surely will not stand
My past erased, no more disgrace
No foolish naive stand

The end is near, it's crystal clear
Part of the master plan
Don't look now to Israel
It might be in your homelands

Holy wars

Upon my podium, as the
Know it all scholar
Down in my seat of judgement
Gavel's bang, uphold the law
Up on my soapbox, a leader
Out to change the world
Down in my pulpit as the holier
Than-thou-could-be-messenger of God

Wage the war on organized crime
Sneak attacks, repel down the rocks
Behind the lines
Some people risk to employ me
Some people live to destroy me
Either way they die.

They killed my wife, and my baby
With hopes to enslave me
First mistake...last mistake!
Paid by the alliance, to slay all the giants
Next mistake...no more mistakes!

Fill the cracks in, with judicial granite
Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't
thinking it
Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away
I know what I said, now I must scream of the overdose
And the lack of mercy killings.


Itak dve najbolj hard metal besedili za moje pojme. Ma prevec jih je :)

www.myspace.com/kellermetal

Hide your head or join the dead!
Back to Top
grafin View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6868
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grafin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Jun.2008 at 19:40
- Reflection -
I have come curiously close to the end, down
Beneath my self-indulgent pitiful hole.
Defeated, Concede and move closer. I may find comfort here
I may find peace within the emptiness.
How pitiful.
It's calling me.

And in my darkest moment, fetal and weeping.
The moon tells me a secret.
My confidant.
As full and bright as I am, this light is not my own
A million light reflections
pass over me
It's source is bright and endless. She resuscitates the hopeless.
Without her we are lifeless satellites drifting.
And as I pull my head out I am without one doubt
Don't want to peer down here serving my narcissism
I must crucify the ego before it's far too late
I pray the light lifts me out
before I pine away.

So crucify the ego before it's far too late
To leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.
Just let the light touch you and let the words spill through
Just let them pass right through, bringing out our hope and reason.

before we pine away. pine away..

se oprasicujem za oftopik :>
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.