Print Page | Close Window

hello

Printed From: Paranoid Metal Webzine
Category: Paranoid
Forum Name: Metal Club
Forum Description: Kdo ste - predstavitev folka na forumu
URL: https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1771
Printed Date: 09.Oct.2026 at 19:15
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: hello
Posted By: Lowlife
Subject: hello
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 09:54
hello
I don't speak much slovene
but I thought I would say hello anyway
Tongue
I'm from belgium
some people might know me as the annoying drunk guy
LOL
uhm
now, I have to go to band practice with my first headache of the year
great succes
Clap



-------------



Replies:
Posted By: devlin
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 10:13
Well, hello fellow metalhead... You seem like a bizarre creature. Come you to Metalcamp?

-------------
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: Person-man
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 10:19
Hello fellow sheep lover ^^


-------------
http://www.facebook.com/otorinolaringolog - KiborgSpužva Büking™ FB pejđ
http://www.profanity.si/ - Profanity fuckzine
I party with lemons


Posted By: Ivan
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 10:43
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa-thory!!! :)

Do you have any waffles?


-------------
DICKLESS TRACY
ERUPTION


Posted By: puzavnar
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 11:08
u
nice rogier found this place
hello.will you come today to bazen?


-------------
taprav desc ma orodje pod streho
http://puzavnar.mybrute.com
jst ne spim,jest komiram
izjava dneva od gurija
now telefon mam.pm me your number bithes


Posted By: devlin
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 11:36
Wouldn't you know, we have camellovers all over this forum : /.

-------------
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: frogstomp
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 11:38
rohir from kranj?


Posted By: sajmon
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 12:00
Originally posted by frogstomp frogstomp wrote:

rohir from kranj?
yes


Posted By: Tyrant
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 13:16
aha, to je ta blond čudakSmile

-------------
To err is human..to arr is pirate. mjau


Posted By: HomoEyes
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 13:18
Go home.


Posted By: Tyrant
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 13:25
LOL

-------------
To err is human..to arr is pirate. mjau


Posted By: Janchk
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 15:16

ta tip je usmojen.zadnč sm ga u downu vidu z roza kratko majco pa bulerji tipa dani filth.jao bože.



-------------


Posted By: Taake
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 15:19
pomoje tale na našmu placu igra z enimi trešerji, a ma take bol svetle lase pa mal bradice :D?

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Within-Destruction/148516011832284" rel="nofollow - Within Destruction @ Facebook
info.serpents@gmail.com


Posted By: Šaja
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 16:24
blondinec?

-------------
http://sajabellydance.com/" rel="nofollow - http://sajabellydance.com/


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 16:37
Originally posted by devlin devlin wrote:

Come you to Metalcamp?


yarrrrrrrrrrrr


-------------


Posted By: Person-man
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 16:40
What about Paranoid open air, my fellow sheep lover?

-------------
http://www.facebook.com/otorinolaringolog - KiborgSpužva Büking™ FB pejđ
http://www.profanity.si/ - Profanity fuckzine
I party with lemons


Posted By: pestilence.
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 17:34
Originally posted by Janchk Janchk wrote:

ta tip je usmojen.zadnč sm ga u downu vidu z roza kratko majco pa bulerji tipa dani filth.jao bože.


Zakaj se mi zdi da ga nekateri ne marajo?

Pa tip razume malo slovensko, predno zacnejo padat zaljivke.

jaz ga samo na pogled poznam, tako da ne bom sodil:)


Posted By: ZeroTolerance
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 17:48
Js ga poznam pa je čist ql :)

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/CorduraOfficial





http://www.reverbnation.com/timdraksler





http://www.youtube.com/user/nopainmoregain?feature=mhee


Posted By: škerljasto
Date Posted: 11.Apr.2009 at 18:50

Hell-o Rogier =)

ga mamo čist radi =)


-------------
Die dulci freure


Posted By: devlin
Date Posted: 12.Apr.2009 at 10:56
Roger, 747 British Airways landing at the airstrip 7, roger.

-------------
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 12.Apr.2009 at 12:24
Originally posted by Person-man Person-man wrote:

What about Paranoid open air, my fellow sheep lover?


I think yes
:)

Originally posted by HomoEyes HomoEyes wrote:

Go home.


I'm sorry
I don't take advice from babies


-------------


Posted By: Tiramisu
Date Posted: 12.Apr.2009 at 13:16
Originally posted by Taake Taake wrote:

pomoje tale na našmu placu igra z enimi trešerji, a ma take bol svetle lase pa mal bradice :D?

Jop on je to

-------------
You gotta keep on truckin' anyways...


Posted By: Božo IV
Date Posted: 12.Apr.2009 at 16:00
Originally posted by Janchk Janchk wrote:

ta tip je usmojen.zadnč sm ga u downu vidu z roza kratko majco pa bulerji tipa dani filth.jao bože.

 
...a nas je kdo klicu? Big%20smile


-------------


http://www.myspace.com/sergejskofljanec
http://www.ironmedian.si
http://www.myspace.com/requiemslo


Posted By: kusir
Date Posted: 12.Apr.2009 at 16:44
Sup' Rogier! . . . where are our wentches!? :D


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 12.Apr.2009 at 17:14
Originally posted by kusir kusir wrote:

Sup' Rogier! . . . where are our wentches!? :D


I don't know where yours are
mine is at home, I think
Tongue


-------------


Posted By: Mitja M.J.
Date Posted: 14.Apr.2009 at 23:30
Zdravo (hello) mr. Belgian metalhead!

I hope you won't drink Stella artois made in croatia. Compared with the original it sucks Dead

-------------
MacGyver je zakon!


Posted By: Paparazzi
Date Posted: 15.Apr.2009 at 09:23
Originally posted by Mitja M.J. Mitja M.J. wrote:


I hope you won't drink Stella artois made in croatia. Compared with the original it sucks Dead
Enako pravijo hrvati za Laško made in Croatia...


-------------
Papa Papa Paparazzi !


Posted By: Mitja M.J.
Date Posted: 15.Apr.2009 at 18:57
Originally posted by Paparazzi Paparazzi wrote:

Originally posted by Mitja M.J. Mitja M.J. wrote:


I hope you won't drink Stella artois made in croatia. Compared with the original it sucks Dead
Enako pravijo hrvati za Laško made in Croatia...

že naše je za en kurac, kakšno mora bit šele njihovo LOL

btw:veliko laško club (0,66l)v baru v Trstu  1.1 eur!!!


-------------
MacGyver je zakon!


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 15.Apr.2009 at 18:58
Originally posted by Mitja M.J. Mitja M.J. wrote:

Zdravo (hello) mr. Belgian metalhead!

I hope you won't drink Stella artois made in croatia. Compared with the original it sucks Dead


I don't like stella
:p


-------------


Posted By: puzavnar
Date Posted: 15.Apr.2009 at 19:04
come friday to bazen
call of the spring wineBig%20smile


-------------
taprav desc ma orodje pod streho
http://puzavnar.mybrute.com
jst ne spim,jest komiram
izjava dneva od gurija
now telefon mam.pm me your number bithes


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 15.Apr.2009 at 23:14
Originally posted by puzavnar puzavnar wrote:

come friday to bazen
call of the spring wineBig%20smile


if I don't die in žužks car tomorrow, I'm there
:p

and about the stella thing
it's just that there are alot better beers in Belgium
idk why everyone is always talking about stella
:p


-------------


Posted By: Mitja M.J.
Date Posted: 15.Apr.2009 at 23:44
because beside duvel and leffe is the only one I know. ah yes and stella is on the back of slayer reign in blood cd box Smile

-------------
MacGyver je zakon!


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 16.Apr.2009 at 00:07
Originally posted by Mitja M.J. Mitja M.J. wrote:

because beside duvel and leffe is the only one I know. ah yes and stella is on the back of slayer reign in blood cd box Smile


I still have a bottle of dark leffe in my room
unfortunately for you
it's reserved for my ex
Tongue


-------------


Posted By: devlin
Date Posted: 16.Apr.2009 at 16:31
Please bring with you some good brands when you check on your folks next time - I'll buy them from you and perhaps add a generous fee. I really wanna try some, but am to lasy and cashless to go myself : ).

-------------
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: HomoEyes
Date Posted: 16.Apr.2009 at 17:33
Cashless? lasy? Se hujse kot kaksen italjanski forum.


Posted By: tanch
Date Posted: 16.Apr.2009 at 18:00
LOL

-------------
feel the gloom of restless spirits


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 18.Apr.2009 at 11:56
Originally posted by devlin devlin wrote:

Please bring with you some good brands when you check on your folks next time - I'll buy them from you and perhaps add a generous fee. I really wanna try some, but am to lasy and cashless to go myself : ).


well
I don't really know when I'll go back to belgium
but I think that can be arranged
:)


-------------


Posted By: devlin
Date Posted: 18.Apr.2009 at 12:37
Please send me a personal message if you remember to bring 'em. Like here'z'yer'beer (this one is for Homo only) or something and we'll have a devastating ---!--- I mean degustating session together.

-------------
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 18.Apr.2009 at 18:14
Originally posted by devlin devlin wrote:

we'll have a devastating ---!--- I mean degustating session together.


just remind me not to take any medication before said degustating session
or it'll have devastating effects
Tongue


-------------


Posted By: Voith
Date Posted: 20.Apr.2009 at 11:34
Originally posted by Lowlife Lowlife wrote:


why everyone is always talking about stella:p


there is more than one reason;

it is quite drinkable, it is as old as noes ark I think 1366 or something, and http://www.stellaartois.com/ - http://www.stellaartois.com/ is by far the best web page I have ever seen. only few cognac pages could remotely compare

-------------


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 12.Aug.2009 at 08:17
Originally posted by Person-man Person-man wrote:

What about Paranoid open air, my fellow sheep lover?



I changed my mind
I'm not going


-------------


Posted By: FINc
Date Posted: 12.Aug.2009 at 13:37
Originally posted by Lowlife Lowlife wrote:

Originally posted by Person-man Person-man wrote:

What about Paranoid open air, my fellow sheep lover?



I changed my mind
I'm not going
 
you suck!LOL


Posted By: Lowlife
Date Posted: 12.Aug.2009 at 14:23
Originally posted by FINc FINc wrote:

Originally posted by Lowlife Lowlife wrote:

Originally posted by Person-man Person-man wrote:

What about Paranoid open air, my fellow sheep lover?



I changed my mind
I'm not going
 
you suck!LOL


so does your father


-------------



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net