Print Page | Close Window

As I Lay Dying, Heaven Shall Burn,SS - Dunaj

Printed From: Paranoid Metal Webzine
Category: Koncerti
Forum Name: Tuji koncerti
Forum Description: Kje ste bili, kam greste...
URL: https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3902
Printed Date: 11.Oct.2026 at 10:37
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: As I Lay Dying, Heaven Shall Burn,SS - Dunaj
Posted By: Godpuppy
Subject: As I Lay Dying, Heaven Shall Burn,SS - Dunaj
Date Posted: 10.Oct.2010 at 12:46
Gre kdo na tale heretični koncert s polno breakdowni in jokanja?
V Gasometer pridejo As I Lay Dying, Heaven Shall Burn in Suicide Silence.


-------------
You can never be too Specialized!!






Replies:
Posted By: [dB]Dej@N
Date Posted: 11.Oct.2010 at 19:43
Jst se menim s kolegom...vrjetn boma šla.

-------------
I used to be shyzophrenic...but we are ok now.


Posted By: dijak4
Date Posted: 12.Oct.2010 at 15:04
kdaj so?


Posted By: Godpuppy
Date Posted: 12.Oct.2010 at 15:26
Poglej naslov teme. Namig: zgoraj ;)

-------------
You can never be too Specialized!!





Posted By: dijak4
Date Posted: 14.Oct.2010 at 22:21
tnx sem spregledau


Posted By: [dB]Dej@N
Date Posted: 20.Oct.2010 at 20:16
karta kupljena Thumbs%20Up

-------------
I used to be shyzophrenic...but we are ok now.


Posted By: saiysoFLAMER
Date Posted: 20.Oct.2010 at 23:35
+1

-------------
http://www.facebook.com/RoadkillBBQ - http://www.facebook.com/RoadkillBBQ


Posted By: Godpuppy
Date Posted: 02.Nov.2010 at 19:03
Še en zic mam fraj v avtu. Zainteresirani PM!

-------------
You can never be too Specialized!!






Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net