Print Page | Close Window

2010/12/05 Tiamat, Bühne, Innsbruck

Printed From: Paranoid Metal Webzine
Category: Koncerti
Forum Name: Tuji koncerti
Forum Description: Kje ste bili, kam greste...
URL: https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4016
Printed Date: 11.Oct.2026 at 10:37
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: 2010/12/05 Tiamat, Bühne, Innsbruck
Posted By: Karin
Subject: 2010/12/05 Tiamat, Bühne, Innsbruck
Date Posted: 05.Nov.2010 at 11:21


-------------
I fell deeper and deeper as light now was gone.



Replies:
Posted By: Jovo
Date Posted: 06.Nov.2010 at 16:08
Jst bi ful ful ful sou! Me kdo vzame s sabo, pretty please?

-------------
Cheeseburger eating motherfucker!

Ma jebi se ti(jovo™)

NEW AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fru-fru muškarac.


Posted By: Karin
Date Posted: 06.Nov.2010 at 17:57
Mi že imamo poln kombi... Če bo pa kdo odpovedal, ti sporočim!

-------------
I fell deeper and deeper as light now was gone.


Posted By: Karin
Date Posted: 29.Nov.2010 at 11:12
Imamo še 1 plac, štartamo iz Nove Gorice.

-------------
I fell deeper and deeper as light now was gone.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net