Print Page | Close Window

Saban

Printed From: Paranoid Metal Webzine
Category: Bandi
Forum Name: Slovenska scena
Forum Description: Debata o domači sceni in bandih
URL: https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7729
Printed Date: 10.Oct.2026 at 06:47
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Saban
Posted By: Hopsy
Subject: Saban
Date Posted: 04.Dec.2013 at 11:46
En projekt, v delu od par let nazaj. Začel kot mogoč bolj fora kot je na koncu izpadlo.

http://saban666.bandcamp.com/" rel="nofollow - Bancamp

http:///www.facebook.com/saban.smrt" rel="nofollow - Facebook


-------------
... Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Hopsy ...



Replies:
Posted By: Hopsy
Date Posted: 11.Dec.2013 at 17:19
še video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofFEUZU3LM" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofFEUZU3LM


-------------
... Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure - that of being Hopsy ...



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net