Print Page | Close Window

Your Villain Name

Printed From: Paranoid Metal Webzine
Category: Ostalo
Forum Name: Ostalo
Forum Description: Vreme, šport, ...
URL: https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7940
Printed Date: 09.Oct.2026 at 16:01
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Your Villain Name
Posted By: Poli
Subject: Your Villain Name
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 09:47

Big smile






-------------
Anything is possible      https://youtu.be/XlUibhhW4eM" rel="nofollow - dec d uej

Be The Change You Want To See



Replies:
Posted By: grafin
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:20
oh, me, the rancid werevolf :)))
i smoked weed with an egg because i was horny.. :)))


-------------
se oprasicujem za oftopik :>


Posted By: jajčk
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:31
Haha, carsko, js sn The Dark Ninja (pa v real life-u treniram ninjutsu :D )

I got married with a coockie jar because I stink :D


-------------
Bolje ispasti glup, nego iz avijona ^^


Posted By: Valuk
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:58
The Evil Clown
I ran naked with a clown because I'm sexy.

OK, zdi se mi smiselno.

-------------
.:the brighter the light - the darker the shadow:.


Posted By: W.U.K.O
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:02
The Bloody Mutant
I did a blowjob to a drunk Mexican because I stink Embarrassed


-------------
Weed ain't dope, it's everything from rope to hope!


Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:24
The Dangerous Beast!

I hate Madonna, because I stink! LOL


Posted By: Lunik
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:25
The Bloody Werewolf

I pissed on Barney the Dinosaur, because I was horny.


Makes sense... Big smile


Posted By: mati zemlja
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:30
The Evil Slayer
 
I did a blowjob to a nazi because I`m sexy !  Nuke 


-------------
~      V življenju niso pomembni ljudje, ki ti želijo srečo, ampak tisti, ki te osrečujejo.      ~


Posted By: megafreak87
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:36
The Crazy Child

I killed a robot because I'm sexy.


Posted By: Valuk
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:40
Originally posted by mati zemlja mati zemlja wrote:

The Evil Slayer
 

I did a blowjob to a nazi because I`m sexy !  Nuke 


OK, s to zmagaš

-------------
.:the brighter the light - the darker the shadow:.


Posted By: Jan Ov Plain
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:42
The Brutal Werewolf

I killed a piece of shit because I was horny

-------------
Occam's razor can leave a scar, but it can remove the cancer so often caused by the poison of liars and imaginers.

Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago.


Posted By: NuuX
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 13:53
The Evil Freak.
I smoked weed with an old man because I hate my life. Shocked


-------------
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun you can't see.


Posted By: Atheist
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 14:11
The Dangerous Devil.
I Hate Santa Claus because I'm sexy.


Posted By: Crow
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 16:40
The brutal Knight
I Stabbed Barney The Dinosaur Because i m sexy


-------------
Metal on metal Never will die

Parties and concerts

Keep it alive



Posted By: mati zemlja
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 17:24
valuk Hug 

uahahhahaha, ko sem razkrila kakšna oseba sem, sem pomislila točno nate :))) vedela sem, da ti bom všeč :))) lepo te pozdravljam ***


-------------
~      V življenju niso pomembni ljudje, ki ti želijo srečo, ampak tisti, ki te osrečujejo.      ~


Posted By: vrho
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 18:03
The Grand Mutant
I Did a Blowjob to a Bowl of Cereal Because i'm Sexy


Posted By: alche
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 19:28
The Evil Monster
I pissed on a condom because i am sexy =)


-------------
nothing to live for - nothing to die for


Posted By: Mitja M.J.
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 20:02
The dark beast   UUUUU!!!!

I smoked weed with a clown because I'm sexy



-------------
MacGyver je zakon!


Posted By: Mrtupevc
Date Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 23:55
The invisible werewolf
 
I need a Jew because I stink.
 
Hahahha, mogoče mi bo pa šampon prodalLOL


-------------
Ole - OleOleOle;

Peterle - zakaj pa ne?


Posted By: devlin
Date Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 00:04
The dark clown




I hate a nazi because I'm sexy.



WHUT??



-------------
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: lord infernus
Date Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 00:38
The Dark Knight

I Killed A Vacuum Cleaner Because I Am Single

Big smile


Posted By: devlin
Date Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 06:33
Buy fleshlight damn you. 

-------------
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
https://postimages.org/" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: Zmešnjavca
Date Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 14:56
The bloody wizard stabbed a porn star because he stinks.


Posted By: Poli
Date Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 08:28

še ena glupost, ne-metalska LOL



-------------
Anything is possible      https://youtu.be/XlUibhhW4eM" rel="nofollow - dec d uej

Be The Change You Want To See


Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 10:51


Posted By: Azael
Date Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:06
-- Phantom Ninja

I hate a drunk Mexican because I smoked crack Pig

-- Purple Baby Pig

-- what's a Mounth?


Posted By: LordVeon
Date Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:36
The Evil Criminal 

I stabbed a Jew because I'm sexy. Shocked

Na temu forumu smo pa sami seksi ljudje. Evil Smile


-------------
http://www.last.fm/user/LordVeon" rel="nofollow - last.fm
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChPsaptKk9x3eb_Bd2RGShw" rel="nofollow - YouTube


Posted By: Poli
Date Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:54

http://youtu.be/39YUXIKrOFk" rel="nofollow - http://youtu.be/39YUXIKrOFk




-------------
Anything is possible      https://youtu.be/XlUibhhW4eM" rel="nofollow - dec d uej

Be The Change You Want To See



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net