Print Page | Close Window

MGSRadio

Printed From: Paranoid Metal Webzine
Category: Bandi
Forum Name: Slovenska scena
Forum Description: Debata o domači sceni in bandih
URL: https://forum.paranoid-zine.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8506
Printed Date: 09.Oct.2026 at 23:13
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: MGSRadio
Posted By: lkjh141
Subject: MGSRadio
Date Posted: 09.Apr.2015 at 17:27
ENG:
Hello guys!
Well, i'll just straight. I created a new internet radio station where i only play Metal, Rock and Punk music. I would really appreciate it if you will listen to my radio station. I'm planning to make an official radio website whit request option (where you could request from me what song to play next). I also create a lot of events on radio.
I hope we will hear soon and together listen to the best music in the universe.

Facebook Page: http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fadf.ly%2F1CPEUH&h=tAQHicg2s&enc=AZM9lwcEfX_o2WcJe1XHmPB6oypd0gH4x40QUmyK5BJo8phLzJsq8l_Tb3C3hOfUlkwPWZBn5KWOtkTcKjRh2FmweimfDQtXaCw3uZbELseD629pjAcPLE00qfSpwl79pG5_hOEri3WCLdTJsaFzoWeZgM42G036UxhO_0ilnR_PjQ&s=1" rel="nofollow - http://adf.ly/1CPEUH
(click this to join our page to see what events are next and more!)

Web-player: http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fadf.ly%2F1CPEUI&h=YAQFIOw3r&enc=AZNl6Ku3Kmu3mh55QL_pimgEnRdeEdZ90fGmTXbQ3VGtOd4lxHbp781z1IXGMtEPgeWGm-gWwwfxokXB5xajLXJqweuwiUYgz8pb_4rpOWGehH4pv33F9uKPMxkMnjxLBeCU3cisq-x86qKHMP2A1_D6FuOdE2ezx9mT3W3hp9RALg&s=1" rel="nofollow - http://adf.ly/1CPEUI
(click this to be sent to webpage whit a Web-player so you could listen to us)

MGSRadio
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SLO:
Živjo
No pač ja, naredu sm internetno radijsko postajo, kjer vrtim smao Metal, Rock pa Punk. Pač muska kj se spodob za radijo. Velik bi mi pomenil če bi poslušal to postajo in če bi se pridružil skupini. Use kr rabte da poslušate radio je internet/WiFi in telefon, računalnik whatever sam da pridete na internet.
Hvala in upam da se kmau slišmo.

Facebook Page: http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fadf.ly%2F1CPEUH&h=NAQEIwZzU&enc=AZO5TyrANqz7sJccQwA_hiEz8Kj3Kbd5kCuma3kvDAwOHVCCAERWjwSH3DXtaWylEJv22pVHT7J3uIv-b1_R23kxB1oE3tg3_UGJEgilrjtTeZ4j2bENFNaeA0pE2agvv_AS5VpXnGkbaohtHgPYQ--ulCtgprAJiVocRhCxo3JWnw&s=1" rel="nofollow - http://adf.ly/1CPEUH
(click this to join our page to see what events are next and more!)

WebPlayer: http://adf.ly/1CPEUI" rel="nofollow - http://adf.ly/1CPEUI
(click this to be sent to webpage whit a WebPlayer so you could listen to us)

MGSRadio

-=LKJH141=-


-------------
-=LKJH141=-

~~~MGSRadio~~~



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08 - https://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net