![]() |
Northern Lights Festival |
Post Reply
|
| Author | ||||||
Davorin.L.
Senior Member
Joined: 23.Dec.2008 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 1103 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: Northern Lights FestivalPosted: 08.Jun.2009 at 20:49 |
|||||
|
Lep podav!
Zanima me če kdo misli na tole it. http://www.northern-lights-festival.com/en.news.php Manegarm, Ragnarok in Nargaroth!!!! Hvala. |
||||||
|
I kill people all day long,
I sing my song, because I'm John Lawman. |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
Tyrant
Senior Member
Joined: 18.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 2080 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 00:04 |
|||||
ABROGATION (GER)AEVERON (GER)AHNENGRAB (GER)ANDRAS (GER)ATRATUS (AUT)AZAHEL’S FORTRESS (AUT)CTULU (GER)DRAUGR (ITA)FINSTERFORST (GER)HANDFUL OF HATE (ITA)HEATHEN FORAY (AUT)KROMLEK (GER)MANEGARM (SWE)
MINAS MORGUL (GER)NARGAROTH (GER)NOGROTH (GER)NORTHLAND (ESP)OBSCURITY (GER)PANYCHIDA (CZ)RAGNAROK (NOR)
SLARTIBARTFASS (GER)STRYDEGOR (GER)
THORONDIR (GER)TRIMONIUM (GER)VESNA (CZ)res dobr to zgleda!
Festivalticket: € 42,- (presale) / € 46,- (doors)
Friday-Ticket: € 25,- (presale) / € 29,- (doors) Saturday-Ticket: € 30,- (presale) / € 34,- (doors) Edited by Tyrant - 09.Jun.2009 at 00:08 |
||||||
|
To err is human..to arr is pirate. mjau
|
||||||
![]() |
||||||
Šujo
Paranoid crew Joined: 25.Nov.2007 Status: Offline Points: 3314 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 12:43 |
|||||
|
ok, ne mi zamert blekmetalci, ampak ko sm prebral tela imena in vidu te slike so mi solze smeha začele lit po frisu....hahahahaha tok mečev še v himenu ni :D
|
||||||
|
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on
|
||||||
![]() |
||||||
Davorin.L.
Senior Member
Joined: 23.Dec.2008 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 1103 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 12:57 |
|||||
|
sej to je bolj folk fest kot black
Je pa nargaroth. Za to se gre sploh :) |
||||||
|
I kill people all day long,
I sing my song, because I'm John Lawman. |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
Pero
Admin Group
Joined: 13.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 3916 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 14:28 |
|||||
+1 SLARTIBARTFASS ga zmagajo :) |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
Davorin.L.
Senior Member
Joined: 23.Dec.2008 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 1103 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 17:37 |
|||||
|
Pa Nogroth tud :)
|
||||||
|
I kill people all day long,
I sing my song, because I'm John Lawman. |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
Post Reply
|
|
| Tweet |
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |