Paranoid Metal Webzine Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Bandi > Tuja scena
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Savatage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Savatage

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message
Valuk View Drop Down
Organizator
Organizator
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 1551
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Valuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31.Oct.2024 at 09:33

“Hello Savatage fans, this is Jon Oliva. I want to set a few things straight for everyone. First of all, I am very excited for Johnny, Chris, Zak, Jeff & Al to play again. I feel it’s important for the fans to enjoy our music live, and believe me these guys will kick ass.

“As far as I go, I was going to do these shows but unfortunately, I’ve run into more health issues. I want you all to know that if there was any way I could do these shows I would, but my health issues are more serious than I originally thought. As most of you know I fractured my spine in three places and have recently been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis as well as Meniere’s Disease. My doctors are working with me to get healthy again.

“I am working closely with the guys and will be involved in every other aspect of the show. I am 100 percent behind the guys doing this and I promise I will return asap.

“In the meantime, I am working in the studio on new material I love you all and thank you for understanding my situation, I know my brothers will deliver the goods.”

.:the brighter the light - the darker the shadow:.
Back to Top
Stratego View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19.Sep.2021
Status: Offline
Points: 150
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stratego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Nov.2024 at 15:52
https://intothegrave.nl/

+ Graspop

So že precej bližje ...


Edited by Stratego - 27.Nov.2024 at 16:39
Back to Top
Stratego View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19.Sep.2021
Status: Offline
Points: 150
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stratego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Dec.2024 at 18:06
Karte za München nabavljene...
Back to Top
Pero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 13.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 3915
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06.Dec.2024 at 18:55
Ve se, gre se! Clap
Back to Top
Lunik View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2099
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11.Dec.2024 at 22:23
Bo šel kdo tole v Barcelono gledat na Rock Fest? (Sam grem sicer v prvi vrsti zaradi Running Wild, pa vseeno. Smile)
Back to Top
Meteorite View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21.May.2025
Status: Offline
Points: 9
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meteorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21.May.2025 at 21:55
Devetnajstega junija greva dva na Savatage v Munchen. 
Če bi šel kdo zraven naj javi. Zna bit zadnja bližnja šansa za slišat in videt legende!

Grem pa s primorske čez Lj in potem gor. 

In ker so prodali tolk kart so premaknili koncert v večjo halo Big smile
Edge of thorns
Back to Top
Stratego View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19.Sep.2021
Status: Offline
Points: 150
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stratego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23.May.2025 at 08:35
Fuckin' EPIC!


Back to Top
Meteorite View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21.May.2025
Status: Offline
Points: 9
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meteorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.May.2025 at 17:40
Zamudil sem jih na Wacken 2015. Letos jih ne bom :) Pa sina peljem na prvi koncert. Cool
Edge of thorns
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.