Paranoid Metal Webzine Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Ostalo > Ostalo
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your Villain Name
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your Villain Name

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
Poli View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 29.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 11877
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Villain Name
    Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 09:47

Big smile




Anything is possible     dec d uej

Be The Change You Want To See
Back to Top
grafin View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 6868
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grafin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:20
oh, me, the rancid werevolf :)))
i smoked weed with an egg because i was horny.. :)))
se oprasicujem za oftopik :>
Back to Top
jajčk View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 26.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 1426
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jajčk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:31
Haha, carsko, js sn The Dark Ninja (pa v real life-u treniram ninjutsu :D )

I got married with a coockie jar because I stink :D
Bolje ispasti glup, nego iz avijona ^^
Back to Top
Valuk View Drop Down
Organizator
Organizator
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 1551
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:58
The Evil Clown
I ran naked with a clown because I'm sexy.

OK, zdi se mi smiselno.
.:the brighter the light - the darker the shadow:.
Back to Top
W.U.K.O View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 17.Nov.2007
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 1467
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.U.K.O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:02
The Bloody Mutant
I did a blowjob to a drunk Mexican because I stink Embarrassed
Weed ain't dope, it's everything from rope to hope!
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:24
The Dangerous Beast!

I hate Madonna, because I stink! LOL
Back to Top
Lunik View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2099
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lunik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:25
The Bloody Werewolf

I pissed on Barney the Dinosaur, because I was horny.


Makes sense... Big smile
Back to Top
mati zemlja View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 12.Feb.2008
Location: POJSTLCAIZMAHA
Status: Offline
Points: 5975
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mati zemlja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:30
The Evil Slayer
 
I did a blowjob to a nazi because I`m sexy !  Nuke 
~      V življenju niso pomembni ljudje, ki ti želijo srečo, ampak tisti, ki te osrečujejo.      ~
Back to Top
megafreak87 View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26.Jul.2010
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 99
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megafreak87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:36
The Crazy Child

I killed a robot because I'm sexy.
Back to Top
Valuk View Drop Down
Organizator
Organizator
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 1551
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:40
Originally posted by mati zemlja mati zemlja wrote:

The Evil Slayer
 

I did a blowjob to a nazi because I`m sexy !  Nuke 


OK, s to zmagaš
.:the brighter the light - the darker the shadow:.
Back to Top
Jan Ov Plain View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: China
Status: Offline
Points: 3237
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Ov Plain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:42
The Brutal Werewolf

I killed a piece of shit because I was horny
Occam's razor can leave a scar, but it can remove the cancer so often caused by the poison of liars and imaginers.

Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago.
Back to Top
NuuX View Drop Down
Paranoid crew
Paranoid crew
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 1071
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuuX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 13:53
The Evil Freak.
I smoked weed with an old man because I hate my life. Shocked
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun you can't see.
Back to Top
Atheist View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Isle Of Man
Status: Offline
Points: 8756
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atheist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 14:11
The Dangerous Devil.
I Hate Santa Claus because I'm sexy.
Back to Top
Crow View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 802
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 16:40
The brutal Knight
I Stabbed Barney The Dinosaur Because i m sexy
Metal on metal Never will die

Parties and concerts

Keep it alive

Back to Top
mati zemlja View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 12.Feb.2008
Location: POJSTLCAIZMAHA
Status: Offline
Points: 5975
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mati zemlja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 17:24
valuk Hug 

uahahhahaha, ko sem razkrila kakšna oseba sem, sem pomislila točno nate :))) vedela sem, da ti bom všeč :))) lepo te pozdravljam ***
~      V življenju niso pomembni ljudje, ki ti želijo srečo, ampak tisti, ki te osrečujejo.      ~
Back to Top
vrho View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03.Apr.2012
Status: Offline
Points: 352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vrho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 18:03
The Grand Mutant
I Did a Blowjob to a Bowl of Cereal Because i'm Sexy
Back to Top
alche View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 01.Oct.2008
Status: Offline
Points: 655
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 19:28
The Evil Monster
I pissed on a condom because i am sexy =)
nothing to live for - nothing to die for
Back to Top
Mitja M.J. View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 18.Aug.2008
Location: Slovenija
Status: Offline
Points: 5322
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitja M.J. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 20:02
The dark beast   UUUUU!!!!

I smoked weed with a clown because I'm sexy

MacGyver je zakon!
Back to Top
Mrtupevc View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 12.Jan.2008
Location: Bangladesh
Status: Offline
Points: 1935
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrtupevc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 23:55
The invisible werewolf
 
I need a Jew because I stink.
 
Hahahha, mogoče mi bo pa šampon prodalLOL
Ole - OleOleOle;

Peterle - zakaj pa ne?
Back to Top
devlin View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Vatican City State
Status: Offline
Points: 8890
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 00:04
The dark clown




I hate a nazi because I'm sexy.



WHUT??



Edited by devlin - 27.Mar.2014 at 00:07
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
Back to Top
lord infernus View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 24.Mar.2008
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2035
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lord infernus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 00:38
The Dark Knight

I Killed A Vacuum Cleaner Because I Am Single

Big smile
Back to Top
devlin View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 16.Nov.2007
Location: Vatican City State
Status: Offline
Points: 8890
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 06:33
Buy fleshlight damn you. 
The Optimistic Cynic: Remaining completely oblivious to the tragedy of existence.
Back to Top
Zmešnjavca View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 27.Nov.2008
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 378
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zmešnjavca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 14:56
The bloody wizard stabbed a porn star because he stinks.
Back to Top
Poli View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 29.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 11877
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 08:28

še ena glupost, ne-metalska LOL

Anything is possible     dec d uej

Be The Change You Want To See
Back to Top
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 10:51
Back to Top
Azael View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29.Jul.2013
Location: Offline
Status: Offline
Points: 278
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Azael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:06
-- Phantom Ninja

I hate a drunk Mexican because I smoked crack Pig

-- Purple Baby Pig

-- what's a Mounth?
Back to Top
LordVeon View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21.Mar.2014
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 16
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordVeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:36
The Evil Criminal 

I stabbed a Jew because I'm sexy. Shocked

Na temu forumu smo pa sami seksi ljudje. Evil Smile
Back to Top
Poli View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 29.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 11877
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:54
Anything is possible     dec d uej

Be The Change You Want To See
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.125 seconds.