Paranoid Metal Webzine Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Festivali > Tuji festivali
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Northern Lights Festival
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Lights Festival

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message
Davorin.L. View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 23.Dec.2008
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 1103
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davorin.L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Lights Festival
    Posted: 08.Jun.2009 at 20:49
Lep podav!

Zanima me če kdo misli na tole it.
http://www.northern-lights-festival.com/en.news.php
Manegarm, Ragnarok in Nargaroth!!!!

Hvala.
I kill people all day long,
I sing my song,
because I'm John Lawman.
Back to Top
Tyrant View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 18.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 2080
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 00:04

 

 

ABROGATION (GER)

AEVERON (GER)

AHNENGRAB (GER)

ANDRAS (GER)

ATRATUS (AUT)

AZAHEL’S FORTRESS (AUT)

CTULU (GER)

DRAUGR (ITA)

FINSTERFORST (GER)

HANDFUL OF HATE (ITA)

HEATHEN FORAY (AUT)

KROMLEK (GER)

MANEGARM (SWE)

manegarm www.myspace.com/manegarm
www.manegarm.com

manegarm

Eclusive festival gig in Austria!


MINAS MORGUL (GER)

NARGAROTH (GER)

NOGROTH (GER)

NORTHLAND (ESP)

OBSCURITY (GER)

PANYCHIDA (CZ)

RAGNAROK (NOR)

ragnarok www.myspace.com/ragnarok
www.ragnarokhorde.com

ragnarok

One and only show in Europe for 2009!


SLARTIBARTFASS (GER)

STRYDEGOR (GER)

strydegor www.myspace.com/strydegor
www.strydegor.com

strydegor
R.I.P. SLAVA GIEBEL 13.02.1989 - 23.05.2009

THORONDIR (GER)

TRIMONIUM (GER)

VESNA (CZ)

 
 
res dobr to zgleda!
 
Festivalticket: € 42,- (presale) / € 46,- (doors)
Friday-Ticket: € 25,- (presale) / € 29,- (doors)
Saturday-Ticket: € 30,- (presale) / € 34,- (doors)
 


Edited by Tyrant - 09.Jun.2009 at 00:08
To err is human..to arr is pirate. mjau
Back to Top
Šujo View Drop Down
Paranoid crew
Paranoid crew
Avatar

Joined: 25.Nov.2007
Status: Offline
Points: 3314
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Šujo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 12:43
ok, ne mi zamert blekmetalci, ampak ko sm prebral tela imena in vidu te slike so mi solze smeha začele lit po frisu....hahahahaha  tok mečev še v himenu ni :D
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on
Back to Top
Davorin.L. View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 23.Dec.2008
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 1103
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davorin.L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 12:57
sej to je bolj folk fest kot black
Je pa nargaroth. Za to se gre sploh :)

I kill people all day long,
I sing my song,
because I'm John Lawman.
Back to Top
Pero View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 13.Nov.2007
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 3916
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 14:28
Originally posted by Šujo Šujo wrote:

ok, ne mi zamert blekmetalci, ampak ko sm prebral tela imena in vidu te slike so mi solze smeha začele lit po frisu....hahahahaha  tok mečev še v himenu ni :D

+1


SLARTIBARTFASS ga zmagajo :)
Back to Top
Davorin.L. View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 23.Dec.2008
Location: Slovenia
Status: Offline
Points: 1103
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davorin.L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09.Jun.2009 at 17:37
Pa Nogroth tud :)
I kill people all day long,
I sing my song,
because I'm John Lawman.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.08
Copyright ©2001-2026 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.156 seconds.