![]() |
Your Villain Name |
Post Reply
|
| Author | |
Poli
Senior Member
Joined: 29.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 11877 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Topic: Your Villain NamePosted: 26.Mar.2014 at 09:47 |
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
grafin
Senior Member
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Status: Offline Points: 6868 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:20 |
|
oh, me, the rancid werevolf :)))
i smoked weed with an egg because i was horny.. :))) |
|
|
se oprasicujem za oftopik :>
|
|
![]() |
|
jajčk
Senior Member
Joined: 26.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 1426 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:31 |
|
Haha, carsko, js sn The Dark Ninja (pa v real life-u treniram ninjutsu :D )
I got married with a coockie jar because I stink :D
|
|
|
Bolje ispasti glup, nego iz avijona ^^
|
|
![]() |
|
Valuk
Organizator
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 1551 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 10:58 |
|
The Evil Clown
I ran naked with a clown because I'm sexy. OK, zdi se mi smiselno. |
|
|
.:the brighter the light - the darker the shadow:.
|
|
![]() |
|
W.U.K.O
Senior Member
Joined: 17.Nov.2007 Location: Neutral Zone Status: Offline Points: 1467 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:02 |
|
The Bloody Mutant
I did a blowjob to a drunk Mexican because I stink
![]() |
|
|
Weed ain't dope, it's everything from rope to hope!
|
|
![]() |
|
Guests
Guest Group
|
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:24 |
|
The Dangerous Beast!
I hate Madonna, because I stink! ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
Lunik
Senior Member
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 2099 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 11:25 |
|
The Bloody Werewolf
I pissed on Barney the Dinosaur, because I was horny. Makes sense... ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
mati zemlja
Senior Member
Joined: 12.Feb.2008 Location: POJSTLCAIZMAHA Status: Offline Points: 5975 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:30 |
|
The Evil Slayer
I did a blowjob to a nazi because I`m sexy !
|
|
|
~ V življenju niso pomembni ljudje, ki ti želijo srečo, ampak tisti, ki te osrečujejo. ~
|
|
![]() |
|
megafreak87
Newbie
Joined: 26.Jul.2010 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 99 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:36 |
|
The Crazy Child
I killed a robot because I'm sexy. |
|
![]() |
|
Valuk
Organizator
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 1551 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:40 |
OK, s to zmagaš
|
|
|
.:the brighter the light - the darker the shadow:.
|
|
![]() |
|
Jan Ov Plain
Senior Member
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Location: China Status: Offline Points: 3237 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 12:42 |
|
The Brutal Werewolf
I killed a piece of shit because I was horny |
|
|
Occam's razor can leave a scar, but it can remove the cancer so often caused by the poison of liars and imaginers.
Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago. |
|
![]() |
|
NuuX
Paranoid crew
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 1071 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 13:53 |
|
The Evil Freak.
I smoked weed with an old man because I hate my life. ![]() |
|
|
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun you can't see.
|
|
![]() |
|
Atheist
Senior Member
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Location: Isle Of Man Status: Offline Points: 8756 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 14:11 |
|
The Dangerous Devil.
I Hate Santa Claus because I'm sexy.
|
|
![]() |
|
Crow
Groupie
Joined: 18.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 802 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 16:40 |
|
The brutal Knight
I Stabbed Barney The Dinosaur Because i m sexy |
|
|
Metal on metal Never will die
Parties and concerts Keep it alive |
|
![]() |
|
mati zemlja
Senior Member
Joined: 12.Feb.2008 Location: POJSTLCAIZMAHA Status: Offline Points: 5975 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 17:24 |
|
valuk
uahahhahaha, ko sem razkrila kakšna oseba sem, sem pomislila točno nate :))) vedela sem, da ti bom všeč :))) lepo te pozdravljam ***
|
|
|
~ V življenju niso pomembni ljudje, ki ti želijo srečo, ampak tisti, ki te osrečujejo. ~
|
|
![]() |
|
vrho
Newbie
Joined: 03.Apr.2012 Status: Offline Points: 352 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 18:03 |
|
The Grand Mutant
I Did a Blowjob to a Bowl of Cereal Because i'm Sexy |
|
![]() |
|
alche
Groupie
Joined: 01.Oct.2008 Status: Offline Points: 655 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 19:28 |
|
The Evil Monster
I pissed on a condom because i am sexy =) |
|
|
nothing to live for - nothing to die for
|
|
![]() |
|
Mitja M.J.
Senior Member
Joined: 18.Aug.2008 Location: Slovenija Status: Offline Points: 5322 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 20:02 |
|
The dark beast UUUUU!!!!
I smoked weed with a clown because I'm sexy
|
|
|
MacGyver je zakon!
|
|
![]() |
|
Mrtupevc
Senior Member
Joined: 12.Jan.2008 Location: Bangladesh Status: Offline Points: 1935 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 26.Mar.2014 at 23:55 |
|
The invisible werewolf
I need a Jew because I stink.
Hahahha, mogoče mi bo pa šampon prodal
|
|
|
Ole - OleOleOle;
Peterle - zakaj pa ne? |
|
![]() |
|
devlin
Senior Member
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Location: Vatican City State Status: Online Points: 8890 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 00:04 |
|
The dark clown
I hate a nazi because I'm sexy. WHUT?? Edited by devlin - 27.Mar.2014 at 00:07 |
|
![]() |
|
lord infernus
Senior Member
Joined: 24.Mar.2008 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 2035 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 00:38 |
|
The Dark Knight
I Killed A Vacuum Cleaner Because I Am Single ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
devlin
Senior Member
Joined: 16.Nov.2007 Location: Vatican City State Status: Online Points: 8890 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 06:33 |
|
Buy fleshlight damn you.
|
|
![]() |
|
Zmešnjavca
Newbie
Joined: 27.Nov.2008 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 378 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 27.Mar.2014 at 14:56 |
|
The bloody wizard stabbed a porn star because he stinks.
|
|
![]() |
|
Poli
Senior Member
Joined: 29.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 11877 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 08:28 |
|
še ena glupost, ne-metalska ![]() ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
Guests
Guest Group
|
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 10:51 |
|
|
![]() |
|
Azael
Newbie
Joined: 29.Jul.2013 Location: Offline Status: Offline Points: 278 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:06 |
|
-- Phantom Ninja
I hate a drunk Mexican because I smoked crack ![]() -- Purple Baby ![]() -- what's a Mounth?
|
|
![]() |
|
LordVeon
Newbie
Joined: 21.Mar.2014 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 16 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:36 |
|
The Evil Criminal
I stabbed a Jew because I'm sexy. ![]() Na temu forumu smo pa sami seksi ljudje. ![]() |
|
![]() |
|
Poli
Senior Member
Joined: 29.Nov.2007 Location: Slovenia Status: Offline Points: 11877 |
Post Options
Thanks(0)
Quote Reply
Posted: 09.Apr.2014 at 21:54 |
![]() |
|
Post Reply
|
|
| Tweet |
| Forum Jump | Forum Permissions ![]() You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum |